• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The General goes today against the Braves

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Vogelsong is the Mutt of the team. All the other starters are making the big bucks but Vogelsong has had to fight just to get about 1/6 to 1/8 of what Lincecum , Cain or Bum is making and he only got a year contract. The Giants traded him early in his career and he drifted around finally ending up for last chance players in Japan. He never gave up and has been fighting the wars for years. His intensity can not be matched and it paid off finally in SF with the 2012 Giants Championship team where Vogelsong became a sports movie all wrapped up in a bow.

He overcame , improvised and won the battle but other battles have surfaced. He has been questioned since going to the WBC and all of a sudden started dropping velocity in his pitches. He then got hurt in the batters box on a pitch inside that crushed his hand. He ended up on the DL and some might of thought his storybook had been closed for sure. He came back but struggled and the Giants declined his option in the off season costing him a extra million.

He wanted to stay in SF and eventually signed for less than he was worth. He loves the City and the team. He was a born Giant who has lived a dream. He has come back and pitched a gem last time out and the dream continues today in Atlanta where Vogelsong has not stopped singing his song. The Mutt in him won't give up or give in. The General is the American dream. I am always rooting for the underdog and Ryan Vogelsong lifts the spirits of the men who follow him across those white lines into battle. I wish him all the best in his journey back . Go Get em' General.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::boxing::thrasher::yes:

on youtube...

We're Mutants -Stripes (7/8) Movie Clip (1981) HD