• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Gardner Minshew Thread

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Thank you, you you very much.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say anything negative about him but if he wasn’t colorful he’d be labeled an Alex Smith or a Teddy two gloves quarterback.
so what alex smith was a very good quarterback. Minshew has been surprisingly accurate, and manipulates the pocket well. ALOT of teams want alex smith level.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what alex smith was a very good quarterback. Minshew has been surprisingly accurate, and manipulates the pocket well. ALOT of teams want alex smith level.

Sure, but you have never heard a single person say I want Alex Smith starting for my team in the playoffs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but you have never heard a single person say I want Alex Smith starting for my team in the playoffs.
hes been hurt. How many qb's does anyone say i want for my team for the playoffs. I mean honestly if im choosing
there what 5?

and in the PLAYOFFS is someone nuts for suggesting taking brady, bledsoe, wilson, ben over mahomes? guys who have got it done ......

most teams 20+ teams would kill for a matt ryan. is anyone saying i want matt ryan to be my playoff qb?

poor analogy

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes been hurt. How many qb's does anyone say i want for my team for the playoffs. I mean honestly if im choosing
there what 5?

and in the PLAYOFFS is someone nuts for suggesting taking brady, bledsoe, wilson, ben over mahomes? guys who have got it done ......

most teams 20+ teams would kill for a matt ryan. is anyone saying i want matt ryan to be my playoff qb?

poor analogy

Hmm? The Rams would’ve killed for Matt Ryan last year. Alex Smith is a game manager, nothing wrong with that but you generally don’t have a sensation like the Stache has become because he is colorful. Being colorful helps you be more than you are or being dull hinders you like how Rivers isn’t ever really considered a top guy even though I’d put him ahead of Rodgers and Big Ben.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm? The Rams would’ve killed for Matt Ryan last year. Alex Smith is a game manager, nothing wrong with that but you generally don’t have a sensation like the Stache has become because he is colorful. Being colorful helps you be more than you are or being dull hinders you like how Rivers isn’t ever really considered a top guy even though I’d put him ahead of Rodgers and Big Ben.
The Bears would kill for an Alex Smith.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and some years a team would kill for alex smith, the bears for instance. Over rodgers and ben? crazy talk

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears would kill for an Alex Smith.

Of course. I didn’t mean for this to turn into a negative thread. Alex Smith isn’t bad, I’m just saying the Stache is a much more colorful Alex Smith

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those saying he's just a flash thing and won't be as good as x are missing the point. The NFL is an entertainment league pure and simple. There's a place for him as long as people talk about him.

Hell, Cam sucks balls anymore but the league also loves a good villain or heel.

Literally.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big Ben? Had the worst QB rating in the history of the Super Bowl and had superior talent his entire career is head and shoulders better than Rivers?