• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Fall of ESPN College Gameday

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I use common sense to make a conclusion when I see a person that has retired for “health” reasons as you mentioned from one job only to take 3 jobs in less than a 4 month time frame.

But it’s cute you can suddenly diagnose something of someone when you see them say something you don’t like.
What are his 3 jobs again? I see a cushy studio job, a teaching job, and...?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly it was assistant AD.
Right but that's not a job, it's just a title. He doesn't have any actual responsibilities for it. Raphie actually agreed with this.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You try the personal insults when have no valid argument. Very weak.

Have a good day.

Personal insults? I can’t help you don’t have common sense or at least aren’t showing it in this thread. But seriously you think that’s a personal insult? Damn your soft.

Have fun watching your team in the tourney, I can’t say that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s still a job. No matter how little he does.
No it's not. It's just a title. There are no actual responsibilities tied to it. My fiancee is really good friends with, and for several years has worked with, another person that has been in that role with Ohio State. It's literally just a title.

Oh, and as far as teaching goes - he's actually co-teaching a class that meets 3 times a week for the spring semester, so once the football season starts, he's just going to be doing the studio show. So, again, you're completely just blowing hot air without knowing what you're talking about. As usual.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personal insults? I can’t help you don’t have common sense or at least aren’t showing it in this thread. But seriously you think that’s a personal insult? Damn your soft.

Have fun watching your team in the tourney, I can’t say that.
Thats what the weak do, and you show more in this post.

Buckeyes will lose in the first round.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what the weak do, and you show more in this post.

Buckeyes will lose in the first round.

Calling it like it’s seen is considered weak huh? Another interesting tactic. I can’t help you continue to show it.

I don’t know, Iowa State usually doesn’t have a good tourney showing after they win the B12 tourney.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not. It's just a title. There are no actual responsibilities tied to it. My fiancee is really good friends with, and for several years has worked with, another person that has been in that role with Ohio State. It's literally just a title.

Oh, and as far as teaching goes - he's actually co-teaching a class that meets 3 times a week for the spring semester, so once the football season starts, he's just going to be doing the studio show. So, again, you're completely just blowing hot air without knowing what you're talking about. As usual.

It’s hilarious the depths you go to try and defeend urban. Like literally depths.

So in essence he is doing nothing but giving his opinion on football?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s hilarious the depths you go to try and defeend urban. Like literally depths.

So in essence he is doing nothing but giving his opinion on football?
Stating facts is defending him? That’s an interesting tactic.

Come on man. We both know you're better than this.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stating facts is defending him? That’s an interesting tactic.

Come on man. We both know you're better than this.

Ohh I was told it’s weak minded. I’m sorry is that not correct?

Come on man, stating urban won’t have any conflict of interest when he is on the fox set is absolutely false. You know that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I was told it’s weak minded. I’m sorry is that not correct?

Come on man, stating urban won’t have any conflict of interest when he is on the fox set is absolutely false. You know that.
You admitted the Assistant AD was just a title, but then you came back and said it's actually a full-on job. When you start contradicting yourself like that, your argument is officially flat.

He won't be on the OSU payroll this fall when he's on the show, since he's only teaching this spring, so doesn't that also completely shoot your argument to hell?

Come on, friend. Just enjoy the fun with me.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You admitted the Assistant AD was just a title, but then you came back and said it's actually a full-on job. When you start contradicting yourself like that, your argument is officially flat.

He won't be on the OSU payroll this fall when he's on the show, since he's only teaching this spring, so doesn't that also completely shoot your argument to hell?

Come on, friend. Just enjoy the fun with me.

It probably is a title but it’s still a job. You can’t deny that. An I never once contradicted myself.

So he won’t be an assistant AD this fall? Or is he doing that “work” pro bono? Did we forget that little nugget of info?

I’m glad we’re buddies!

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling it like it’s seen is considered weak huh? Another interesting tactic. I can’t help you continue to show it.

I don’t know, Iowa State usually doesn’t have a good tourney showing after they win the B12 tourney.
Yes rather than trying to show where someone is wrong and simply saying "you're not smart enough" is weak.

I think for the Buckeye's it depends on which team shows. They have played great this year and other times were horrible. I was very surprised they made the tourney.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It probably is a title but it’s still a job. You can’t deny that. An I never once contradicted myself.

So he won’t be an assistant AD this fall? Or is he doing that “work” pro bono? Did we forget that little nugget of info?

I’m glad we’re buddies!
Assistant AD is a title. I agree with that..
Contradiction.

Title =/= job. I can fully deny it's not a job, because there are no duties associated with it. This is a fact. Having a job means you have to do something. Have a title doesn't, so it proves you wrong. This is just sloppy work on your part here.

So who are you rooting for in the dance with WVU out?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes rather than trying to show where someone is wrong and simply saying "you're not smart enough" is weak.

I think for the Buckeye's it depends on which team shows. They have played great this year and other times were horrible. I was very surprised they made the tourney.

I’ve given facts for my conclusions. You continue to not believe or not want to believe those facts.

I truthfully expect them to beat Iowa state. ISU can be deadly shooting but when they are off even crap teams like mine beat them. I really think OSU will beat them. I have that in all but one of my brackets.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contradiction.

Title =/= job. I can fully deny it's not a job, because there are no duties associated with it. This is a fact. Having a job means you have to do something. Have a title doesn't, so it proves you wrong. This is just sloppy work on your part here.

So who are you rooting for in the dance with WVU out?

Ok, I truthfully believe he will do something as assistant AD. Just like he will still be on the OSU payroll in the fall. Sloppy work on your part.

Rooting for you guys, and every other upset except Kentucky. I took Kentucky in every one of my brackets. Watch they lose first round lol.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve given facts for my conclusions. You continue to not believe or not want to believe those facts.

I truthfully expect them to beat Iowa state. ISU can be deadly shooting but when they are off even crap teams like mine beat them. I really think OSU will beat them. I have that in all but one of my brackets.
See your first sentence is wrong. You gave opinions those are not facts.

I hope so. I hope the good OSU team shows up.