• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Evolution of Sman

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone one here miss all his LeBron steroid updates?

The NBA forums on here can get boring at times...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is dead i bring what little life is left of this wasteland

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone one here miss all his LeBron steroid updates?

The NBA forums on here can get boring at times...

Sometimes. He was a pretty funny dude. Used to crack me up when he'd link some article from some obscure website that no one ever heard of and try to act like it was from a legit source. The Lebroniacs used get their panties all kinds of twisted over that stuff.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes. He was a pretty funny dude. Used to crack me up when he'd link some article from some obscure website that no one ever heard of and try to act like it was from a legit source. The Lebroniacs used get their panties all kinds of twisted over that stuff.
You did know that Hurricane was Sman didn't you. The dude some how used different computers to maintain both profiles without getting busted. That's the reason Cane used to defend him(self)

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did know that Hurricane was Sman didn't you. The dude some how used different computers to maintain both profiles without getting busted. That's the reason Cane used to defend him(self)

You did know that TLF is still a faggot didn't you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell I bet even @trojanfan12 even knew you was Sman

Don't know. Don't care. I just always got a kick out of his Lebron on steroids posts where he would link an article to some obscure website that no one ever heard of and the Lebroniacs would fall for it hook, line and sinker, every damn time.

Can you imagine what Wiggy's reaction would be? He might literally explode. :pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know. Don't care. I just always got a kick out of his Lebron on steroids posts where he would link an article to some obscure website that no one ever heard of and the Lebroniacs would fall for it hook, line and sinker, every damn time.

Can you imagine what Wiggy's reaction would be? He might literally explode. :pound:
I have to admit that it's fun to mess with that dumb schmuck lop