• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they take the jump? I think i dumped on them more than anyone. But another really strong draft.... gotta like what they are doing. That and i still think tua is good.

@RaZon

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Flores, love the roster, love the way they run that organization

don’t love Tua

10-6

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets... got a clip?

Roderick played three seasons in the American Football League, playing two with the Miami Dolphins and one with the Oakland Raiders. Previously, he had been drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the fourth round of the 1966 NFL Draft and by the Miami Dolphins in the first round of the Redshirt phase of the 1966 AFL Draft.

He played at the collegiate level at Southern Methodist University.

1963 SMU Mustangs • The 1963 season provided the SMU football program with one of its most memorable games when the Mustangs hosted fourth-ranked Navy and its heralded quarterback, Roger Staubach, on October 11, 1963, at the Cotton Bowl. On its way to a 4–7 season, SMU was given little chance to beat the Midshipmen. Little-known sophomore John Roderick rushed for 146 yards on 11 carries and scored on touchdown runs of 45 and two yards for the Mustangs. The SMU defense, led by Bob Oyler, Martin Cude, Bill Harlan, Harold Magers and Doug January, sent Staubach to the bench twice with a dislocated left shoulder. Trailing 28–26 with 2:52 remaining in the game, SMU had one last chance to pull off the upset. Quarterback Danny Thomas threw to Billy Gannon, who ran to the Navy 46. On the next play, Roderick took a pitch-out 23 yards to the 23. After a pass interference penalty against Navy put the ball on the one-yard line, Gannon plowed over right tackle for the winning touchdown with 2:05 left. The SMU defense held off Staubach's valiant effort to rally his team for one last score, as the Mustangs pulled off the 32–28 upset. Despite a 4–6 regular season record, SMU parlayed the victory over Navy earlier that season into a Sun Bowl berth against Oregon. Oregon defeated SMU, 21–14.

Son sold his 1966 Dolphins playbook on an episode of Pawn Stars in 2012.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Flores, love the roster, love the way they run that organization

don’t love Tua

10-6
Why? He was really up against it last year wity the injury, training camp, rona, and being yankee in and out of games.

them playing him and repeatedly yanking him was silly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roderick played three seasons in the American Football League, playing two with the Miami Dolphins and one with the Oakland Raiders. Previously, he had been drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the fourth round of the 1966 NFL Draft and by the Miami Dolphins in the first round of the Redshirt phase of the 1966 AFL Draft.

He played at the collegiate level at Southern Methodist University.

1963 SMU Mustangs • The 1963 season provided the SMU football program with one of its most memorable games when the Mustangs hosted fourth-ranked Navy and its heralded quarterback, Roger Staubach, on October 11, 1963, at the Cotton Bowl. On its way to a 4–7 season, SMU was given little chance to beat the Midshipmen. Little-known sophomore John Roderick rushed for 146 yards on 11 carries and scored on touchdown runs of 45 and two yards for the Mustangs. The SMU defense, led by Bob Oyler, Martin Cude, Bill Harlan, Harold Magers and Doug January, sent Staubach to the bench twice with a dislocated left shoulder. Trailing 28–26 with 2:52 remaining in the game, SMU had one last chance to pull off the upset. Quarterback Danny Thomas threw to Billy Gannon, who ran to the Navy 46. On the next play, Roderick took a pitch-out 23 yards to the 23. After a pass interference penalty against Navy put the ball on the one-yard line, Gannon plowed over right tackle for the winning touchdown with 2:05 left. The SMU defense held off Staubach's valiant effort to rally his team for one last score, as the Mustangs pulled off the 32–28 upset. Despite a 4–6 regular season record, SMU parlayed the victory over Navy earlier that season into a Sun Bowl berth against Oregon. Oregon defeated SMU, 21–14.

Son sold his 1966 Dolphins playbook on an episode of Pawn Stars in 2012.
With those bullet points. Its almost like you googled again.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? He was really up against it last year wity the injury, training camp, rona, and being yankee in and out of games.

them playing him and repeatedly yanking him was silly.

His size and arm strength bother me

there’s a reason there was only one Drew Brees, guys his size typically flame out

I have no problem being wrong, I appreciate the way the Fins operate

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With those bullet points. Its almost like you googled again.

Dude, think.....how did I know about John Roderick at all. yep.....TRACK FAN!!!!

Obviously that was a Google so others could learn about him.

Wow!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His size and arm strength bother me

there’s a reason there was only one Drew Brees, guys his size typically flame out

I have no problem being wrong, I appreciate the way the Fins operate
I can see that that i can

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, think.....how did I know about John Roderick at all. yep.....TRACK FAN!!!!

Obviously that was a Google so others could learn about him.

Wow!
So you typed all that, and formatted it. In under 60 seconds. Because the posts are time stamped

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you typed all that, and formatted it. In under 60 seconds. Because the posts are time stamped

Dude, I copied it, obviously.

But, I have known about Roderick since his SMU days.

You really try too hard guy, yep....funny!

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t really lose anything from last year’s 10-6 team but I don’t think Howard is picking off 10 passes again. They reallly leashed Tua towards the end of the season but he was mostly throwing to 4/5/PS WRs at that point.