• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The dolphins....yay or nay this year

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who ever thought Pats fans would be obsessed with the Dolphins…I guess they have nothing else as of right now. Just gotta hope
Do the Browns even have a rival?

I'd guess not a team needs to be competitive for more then a year.

Does 57 years have any meaning to you?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the Browns even have a rival?

I'd guess not a team needs to be competitive for more then a year.

Does 57 years have any meaning to you?
Belichick went there in 91

89 won AFCN
88 finished 2nd
87 won AFCN
86 won AFCN
85 won AFCN

This was with Kosar , who was also there in 91. People forget that Browns used to be a decent team

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

89 won AFCN
88 finished 2nd
87 won AFCN
86 won AFCN
85 won AFCN

This was with Kosar , who was also there in 91. People forget that Browns used to be a decent team
Yeah, they were also the shit in 46-49. Too bad that was pre NFL and the championships only count in the HOF.

I just found it funny that he was trolling (not well) about rivals. Yet a championship from 57 years ago is all they have minus a handful of good seasons.

It's too bad. Kind of the Bills. Mostly good fans with just heartbreak season after heartbrake season. Both teams should be very competitive for another couple years.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, they were also the shit in 46-49. Too bad that was pre NFL and the championships only count in the HOF.

I just found it funny that he was trolling (not well) about rivals. Yet a championship from 57 years ago is all they have minus a handful of good seasons.

It's too bad. Kind of the Bills. Mostly good fans with just heartbreak season after heartbrake season. Both teams should be very competitive for another couple years.
They actually went to the playoffs quite a bit in the SB era before BB , but never went to the big dance. Pats Dynasty didn't start till Brady took over under center, and if Bledsoe didn't get injured, who knows if they would have had any success, or if Belichick would have been blown out oh his second coaching job, great luck for us NE fans.

I think the AFCE will be wide open for the next decade or so, with Buffalo looking like the contender with Josh Allen and a very good coach. 2nd and 3rd will be fascinating with 2 Bama QB's leading their squad.

I don't hold ill will towards Miami, but didn't like Shula , because of his arrogance and of course Mercury Morris. But when Miami doesn't play NE I will root for Brian Flores. Jets will always be the AFCE team I have disdain for

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually went to the playoffs quite a bit in the SB era before BB , but never went to the big dance. Pats Dynasty didn't start till Brady took over under center, and if Bledsoe didn't get injured, who knows if they would have had any success, or if Belichick would have been blown out oh his second coaching job, great luck for us NE fans.

I think the AFCE will be wide open for the next decade or so, with Buffalo looking like the contender with Josh Allen and a very good coach. 2nd and 3rd will be fascinating with 2 Bama QB's leading their squad.

I don't hold ill will towards Miami, but didn't like Shula , because of his arrogance and of course Mercury Morris. But when Miami doesn't play NE I will root for Brian Flores. Jets will always be the AFCE team I have disdain for
I like the Browns. But they've been God awful. Four winning seasons in 30 years. There is not enough lipstick to cover that pig. They are trending up but over the next couple years those key players contracts will be coming up. There window is now.
Same with Mia as far as there overall lack of success over the past 5 decades. I have no love lost for anything Florida. They're also doing good things but will also face a lot of FAs all coming due at the same time.

Buffalo are the AFCE sweethearts. No ill will toward them. It's been a struggle. Damn good fanbase up there.

F everything NY/NJ. Even those from upstate let you know immediately upon meeting them that they are from upstate. They disassociate themself with the quickness. So do I. Not the same breed.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the Browns. But they've been God awful. Four winning seasons in 30 years. There is not enough lipstick to cover that pig. They are trending up but over the next couple years those key players contracts will be coming up. There window is now.
Same with Mia as far as there overall lack of success over the past 5 decades. I have no love lost for anything Florida. They're also doing good things but will also face a lot of FAs all coming due at the same time.

Buffalo are the AFCE sweethearts. No ill will toward them. It's been a struggle. Damn good fanbase up there.

F everything NY/NJ. Even those from upstate let you know immediately upon meeting them that they are from upstate. They disassociate themself with the quickness. So do I. Not the same breed.
Yeah they have been dismal since 90 so the last 30 years, and NE fans experienced the same the first 30 years. And again the winning started when Brady took helm. Hopefully Bill can get over the hump and get to the playoffs w/o him

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

89 won AFCN
88 finished 2nd
87 won AFCN
86 won AFCN
85 won AFCN

I remember. but most Browns fans just started watching them last year!

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the OL so bad in Miami that they had to sign Bobby Hart? Even if to the PS, that is a poor, poor move. That guy couldn't block a child from getting a cookie.

He was a main component of why the Bengals OL was so poor over the past few years. Other players were poor, of course, but Hart was absolutely abysmal.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb shit like Pats fans over-concerning themselves with the Dolphins O-line? Gotcha.
Not at all. This is the defintion of dumb shit.

You thinking one O-lineman being added to the PS. Care to back pedal, or do you just want to drop this? Once again up to you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You thinking one O-lineman being added to the PS. Care to back pedal, or do you just want to drop this? Once again up to you?
Adding an OL to the practice squad is a sign of a revolving door? Quite a reach IMO. Patriots just signed 3 OL to their practice squad...as does every

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stand by...

Let me figure out what buttons on my game controller I have to press.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I already noted I wasn't following the whole thread or the Dolphins' preseason. I responded to the latest part condemning the signing of Hart to the PS, which is just silly.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already noted I wasn't following the whole thread or the Dolphins' preseason. I responded to the latest part condemning the signing of Hart to the PS, which is just silly.
OK, try keeping up with what's going on in the thread before acting like an ass.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over concerning? I'm highlighting our division rival's biggest weakness before game #1 against the Dolphins.
What could be more relevant to this thread?

You know this is just an excuse to call out opposing fans more than anything.