• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bree ze league

Slow draft or online?

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Slow draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's EZ Money, I'm THE RRC's.................

EZ $ 2017 checklist:

You gonna copy ESPN, Yahoo of CBS this year?

Keep Brown and Beckham

I'll trade you Hilton for your 3rd if you want..............oh wait, nevermind.

Secure union hall for draft

Thanks man..........

show up about halfway through draft to begin drafting

So you plan on being there early then..............I mean, you don't have any picks until draft is 3/4's over.

don't bring any money

Bet you don't say that next year...............you may need a second job.

print off "historical records" report. Show it to everyone but Sam

Yeah, don't bother..............I have that shit memorized.

DO NOT SPEND ANY TIME STUDYING OR MAKE ANY PLAN, just follow the example of the league champion. Randomly draft dudes and hope to get lucky.

Not to mention names, but it worked for the guy who's name rhymes with "Skyler".

Brush off all jokes and/or complaints about me not having any draft picks. Have Brown and Beckham highlight videos on loop.

Make sure you have a tape of Justin Tucker too................after all, he'll be your 3rd best player.

Be ready for a long year scouring waiver wire, do anything necessary to hold onto the coveted and respected spot in the GOOD division.

So instead of watching the games on Sunday you plan of going to church I see.............

Lobby for random draft orders each year, changes to allow more keepers, keep the week 17 super bowl, and must start a fullback.

I'm with you on the middle two, but in this league random draft order would be way too much of an advantage for some, but a bigger disadvantage for most.

Take my losses, trade away assets as the season goes on, amass draft picks for next year. Remain competitive.

So I take it you'll be going to church on Saturday too...............and by assets you must mean car, house, etc.

Devise software to block Sam's incessant crowing about how great his team is all season long. In fact, devise software that makes it appear as though there is no RRC franchise in this league for the entire season. Oh, do that for Tyler's team also.

Right on.............you might want to rename your team...........................Might I suggest "Bye Week"?

Don't read ANY "This year's......or SLEEPERS....or "Undervalued studs" articles.

Be a waste of time anyway................you sure as shit won't be drafting any of them..............

DO: be active each week, writing bullshit, making fun of owners, talk tons of shit while getting my ass handed to me.

Would expect nothing less...............need more owners to pipe up in this bitch.

Run away like a bitch when called out for it.

And you're tuning a new leaf how?

DO: Make sacrifice to the fantasy gods that I will play RRC on the weeks in which ODB and Brown both go off and Hilton is hurt.

Might also want to pray for a few 80 yarders from Tucker that week too................

This Article will be updated as needed.

THE RRC's(trademark of excellence)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Golliday the first rookie WR drafted in this league? I think he was. Find that surprising. I'm high on him as rookie WRs go, but the very first rookie WR drafted?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have WR, looking for RBs, send some offers

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Golliday the first rookie WR drafted in this league? I think he was. Find that surprising. I'm high on him as rookie WRs go, but the very first rookie WR drafted?

IF he was, then I need to explain myself. Clearly Corey davis is the best talent. But the titans are a run first team with a lot of receiving weapons including a TE that they love. THe lions number one receiver is a short recejver(you know my thoughts about height) and he is not a red zone guy. The lions best red zone receiver is their TE ebron who we are waiting for his breakout season.

Point is the lions receiving may NEED Golliday, and they may not have the best running game. Titans are a run first team that may not need Davis.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF he was, then I need to explain myself. Clearly Corey davis is the best talent. But the titans are a run first team with a lot of receiving weapons including a TE that they love. THe lions number one receiver is a short recejver(you know my thoughts about height) and he is not a red zone guy. The lions best red zone receiver is their TE ebron who we are waiting for his breakout season.

Point is the lions receiving may NEED Golliday, and they may not have the best running game. Titans are a run first team that may not need Davis.
Curse you Milk. Trade him to me, damn it, he's my unknown gem in this years draft.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curse you Milk. Trade him to me, damn it, he's my unknown gem in this years draft.

I think the gem is going to be Marvin Jones he really has looked amazing this off season. He's been working with Moss and looks much faster/stronger.

Kenny G looks good too though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everyons team is all over lol, defintely can tell it was our first drafts

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I was just thinking this is similar to how the MBBRL was born............................was also thinking why the fuck am I up so early I have a three day weekend.....................

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd like to acquire joe williams, darren mcfadden who wants to deal???

also i'd like a wr upgrade i got rbs

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well...........I can't help you...............one down, ten to go!

I'm looking too, but not finding any matches

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm on the road, can't look to counter, but I'm not interested in that RB for that price