• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Celtics should trade for Harden...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of his posts do. There's a bigger chance of Donald Trump being right about something than lebron23james is.

You really cant be more right then me. First, i never picked Trump to win the election, although i did last time. I picked the Lakers to win the championship. I told you the heat were fools gold based on the bubble last year (look at them now) i picked OSU to beat Clemson, and BAMA to beat ND...Doesn't get much more right then that in a short period of time...

Even this thread, i still wasn't wrong...As pointed out by the above poster...Another swing and a miss

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really cant be more right then me. First, i never picked Trump to win the election, although i did last time. I picked the Lakers to win the championship. I told you the heat were fools gold based on the bubble last year (look at them now) i picked OSU to beat Clemson, and BAMA to beat ND...Doesn't get much more right then that in a short period of time...

Even this thread, i still wasn't wrong...As pointed out by the above poster...Another swing and a miss

You really want to play this game?