• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The boss says full stadiums this next season

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will believe it when I see it. There are a lot of Governors that might push back on that unless everyone inside these stadiums are vaccinated.

The thing is everyone in this country will have been able to have been vacinated by then. If a person is not vaccinated it is their own fault and if they are concerned about getting sick stay away from the game.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet we see a full stadium, somewhere, at some point this season.

It’s not going to be everywhere, every game.

This is reality we’re living in. Not happy fun pretend we make decisions time.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will believe it when I see it. There are a lot of Governors that might push back on that unless everyone inside these stadiums are vaccinated.
right, its not all his call

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be a logistical nightmare if everyone is forced to have been vaccinated. Not that there is anything wrong with getting vaccinated but it isn’t feasible. Proving you are vaccinated to purchase tickets won’t work online because of yr secondary market. You don’t need an ID to get in now so what are they going to match your vaccine card. Sure, they can change their protocols but in order to get a full stadium are fans really going sit and wait countless hours so the non professional can process them into the stadium of just watch it at home on television?

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These injections have not undergone the rigorous testing that vaccines have been given in past years. We are probably past the "keel over and die in the doctor's office" point but instead of the normal testing for years to look for long term side effects, these injections have been rushed out.

If the price to live out my remaining few years free of epilepsy or other side effects from vaccines is to never sit in a concrete football urinal and pay $10 for a watered down Bud Light, so be it. It's more fun to watch on TV in a bar, anyway.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I would say the odds of California Stadiums being full this fall are less that 30%
Chicago around 60%
NY/NJ/Seattle/Maryland/NC 75%
The rest of the country good to go

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Else, not allowed entry. Would make sense, but honestly, my vax card can be duped pretty easily.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is everyone in this country will have been able to have been vacinated by then. If a person is not vaccinated it is their own fault and if they are concerned about getting sick stay away from the game.
Unless it is a Chargers game. The stadium won;t be full and if you do get sick, it will probably be from watching the game.....

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the NFL wants full stadiums, it'll have full stadiums. Governors will bend over backwards to make it happen as long as they get a huge kickback of the revenue/profits the NFL generates.

And the American public is too dumb to realize it so they'll probably pay full price anyway.