• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bitch and Whine thread

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please post all your crying bullshiit for previous seasons woes on this thread and stay off of the current season threads. Adults are trying to have serious conversations there.

Thank you.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect another bumpy year this year especially after losing our Center and MLB last night (although the Center will be back at some point) and our lack of depth. I expect to make the playoffs next year though once this is rectified.
Both the Packers and Seahawks have signed people off the streets to fill in for injured players and made the playoffs in the same season. When the Lions get injuries, the season over?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please post all your crying bullshiit for previous seasons woes on this thread and stay off of the current season threads. Adults are trying to have serious conversations there.

Thank you.

giphy.gif

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please post all your crying bullshiit for

I resent the fact that you have to constantly bring up my crying and whining issues while making them public.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I resent the fact that you have to constantly bring up my crying and whining issues while making them public.

This has absolutely nothing to do with you. Stop grandstanding.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck do idiots have to be so opinionated about their politics? Oh shit, why do i have to bitch about this??? Oh fuck, why do i care?

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the Packers and Seahawks have signed people off the streets to fill in for injured players and made the playoffs in the same season. When the Lions get injuries, the season over?

Packers have had 2 losing seasons in a row with one of the best QBs in football. They are about to make it 3. You might want to find a better example.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers have had 2 losing seasons in a row with one of the best QBs in football.
Rodgers was out for his Collarbone for most of 2017. Rodgers had knee problems and the Packers weren't the NFL PETS last season. Like any Lions fan knows... the Packers found it hard to beat both the officials and their opponents.
You might want to find a better example.
A better example? had nothing to with Rodgers or Wilson, you're using Apples and Oranges.
They are about to make it 3.
Any power rankings that I've seen for the NFC North has the Lions taking 4th place in the division. And once again I see the Lions bowing to the Packers win/loss record for the 4th time or making the playoffs. Added from this morning... nothing in-between.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers was out for his Collarbone for most of 2017. Rodgers had knee problems and the Packers weren't the NFL PETS last season. Like any Lions fan knows... the Packers found it hard to beat both the officials and their opponents.

A better example? had nothing to with Rodgers or Wilson, you're using Apples and Oranges.

Any power rankings that I've seen for the NFC North has the Lions taking 4th place in the division. And once again I see the Lions bowing to the Packers win/loss record for the 4th time or making the playoffs. Added from this morning... nothing in-between.

Then go be a fan of the Packers. You can be a fan of any team you want. No need to stick around here if you do like what is going on.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Born and raised Lions fan... it must suck to you

Nah. Like I said I can also be a fan of any team I want. I am a Pats fan as well, but believe it or not it gets boring winning all the time.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our kicking unit is the only thing above average about this current team.

Our below average GM and HC will hopefully lose their jobs over that fact. Hopefully.

Sorry Staff, you're average, but I wish you nothing but the best in life.

Look forward to standing by these comments, in this thread. Not trying to ruin anyone else time that holds out hope for a non-shitshow this season.