• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why any HS QB recruit would want to go to Michigan right now is beyond me, Hairball has proven when push comes to shove he will just shuttle in the grad transfers.
He’s only had what, 4 QBs transfer in in 4 years.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's the off-season, just a friendly reminder for those who might have forgotten the events of November 4, 2017:

Woodshed-IA-Hawkeye-Poster.jpg
Probably the strangest scoreline in recent Ohio state history. That result still makes little sense. 55 freaking points to Iowa lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the strangest scoreline in recent Ohio state history. That result still makes little sense. 55 freaking points to Iowa lol

That was 1 of the most mind boggling losses by Ohio State I ever witnessed.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That or 31-0 to Clemson. I thought that would be a dog fight.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That or 31-0 to Clemson. I thought that would be a dog fight.

Not me. When the idiotic committee put Ohio State in I had a bad feeling about that game. The Buckeyes had no business in the Playoff 2 years. And the final scored proved it.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. When the idiotic committee put Ohio State in I had a bad feeling about that game. The Buckeyes had no business in the Playoff 2 years. And the final scored proved it.
I agree they shouldn’t have been in that year, but wasn’t expecting that. I was expecting the Michigan State shellacking but we definitely deserved to be there given how the season played out despite Ohio State being a better team.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it's the off-season, just a friendly reminder for those who might have forgotten the events of November 4, 2017:

Woodshed-IA-Hawkeye-Poster.jpg

Always great to see a meeeechegan fan living vicariously through another program. Here are some friendly reminders for you: 2,391 since meeeechegan beat Ohio State. The Buckeyes are 15-3 this century & on a 6 game winning streak. And last year Jimmy Jam's Crew went 0-5 vs. teams that finished the regular season above .500.

Huh?.....

Michigan fan?.....

You drank?

Drunk-OSU-fan.jpg

Oh, and.........

Baker says hi to all his new fans from north Ohio!

bakermayfield.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?.....

Michigan fan?.....

You drank?

Drunk-OSU-fan.jpg

Oh, and.........

Baker says hi to all his new fans from north Ohio!

bakermayfield.jpg

So you talk some shit about Ohio State, mention Mayfield & claim you're not a meeeechegan fan? Something doesn't add up here.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you talk some shit about Ohio State, mention Mayfield & claim you're not a meeeechegan fan? Something doesn't add up here.
He’s a jokester. He talks shit about everyone in the B1G.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s a jokester. He talks shit about everyone in the B1G.

Yup....I'm a fan of the B1G, but enjoy poking fun at the B1G teams too.....I really don't have a #1 B1G team, but I admit it's kinda fun to see Dantonio beat Harbaugh on a regular basis....recently however, I've found it hard to root for Michigan State since hearing about all the crap that has been going on there for years.

I used to like the NFL more than college football, but when the BTN started broadcasting approx 11 years ago, I got hooked on that network, and B1G athletics.....and I now like college football more than the NFL.

The B1G teams I probably enjoy watching the most are Michigan State, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Michigan and Purdue, but I will root for all the B1G teams when they play out-of-conference games and Bowls. I'm not the biggest fan of Kirk Ferentz, but it is fun to watch Iowa pull off their crazy upsets almost every season... I really enjoyed ripping on the local Walmart Wolverines when the Hawkeyes beat Michigan a couple years ago, and when Sakerlina gave the B1G their only Bowl loss last season.

Also.......despite his success, I'm not much of a fan of this douche:

5802627c62c4cf2964000001.png

I have heard through the recruiting grapevine that Meyer comes across as a slick & slimy used car salesman, but since most recruits are naive (with the big name recruits also tending to be egotistical), they usually fall for Urban's smooth talk......but some of the rare kids who are a bit more mature & humble have spoken off the record about Urban's weasel reputation.

And then there's PJ Fleck.....

170107_gophers_fleck_21.jpg

That sumbitch comes across as a charismatic cult leader....I find him a bit creepy, and would not want my kids hanging around him and becoming brain-washed. He reminds me of an Amway representative.....but....I have a feeling he might do well with the Gophers.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup....I'm a fan of the B1G, but enjoy poking fun at the B1G teams too.....I really don't have a #1 B1G team, but I admit it's kinda fun to see Dantonio beat Harbaugh on a regular basis....recently however, I've found it hard to root for Michigan State since hearing about all the crap that has been going on there for years.

I used to like the NFL more than college football, but when the BTN started broadcasting approx 11 years ago, I got hooked on that network, and B1G athletics.....and I now like college football more than the NFL.

The B1G teams I probably enjoy watching the most are Michigan State, Wisconsin, Northwestern, Michigan and Purdue, but I will root for all the B1G teams when they play out-of-conference games and Bowls. I'm not the biggest fan of Kirk Ferentz, but it is fun to watch Iowa pull off their crazy upsets almost every season... I really enjoyed ripping on the local Walmart Wolverines when the Hawkeyes beat Michigan a couple years ago, and when Sakerlina gave the B1G their only Bowl loss last season.

Also.......despite his success, I'm not much of a fan of this douche:

5802627c62c4cf2964000001.png

I have heard through the recruiting grapevine that Meyer comes across as a slick & slimy used car salesman, but since most recruits are naive (with the big name recruits also tending to be egotistical), they usually fall for Urban's smooth talk......but some of the rare kids who are a bit more mature & humble have spoken off the record about Urban's weasel reputation.

And then there's PJ Fleck.....

170107_gophers_fleck_21.jpg

That sumbitch comes across as a charismatic cult leader....I find him a bit creepy, and would not want my kids hanging around him and becoming brain-washed. He reminds me of an Amway representative.....but....I have a feeling he might do well with the Gophers.
I think you're a Ped State fan that's undercover. I wouldn't want to out myself either.