• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting trade between Treff and KOTW exchanging 2nd round picks and KOTW throwing Bell into the deal ?
Yea, was basically a "I bet I finish better than you" wager more than anything. And if Bell finds a home and somehow is motivated enough to be worth something..bonus for me.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big one. Pretty surprised to see Bandit trade away Harris and I like this deal a lot for Lefty

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just not convinced at all about that O-line in Pittsburgh and Kittle is just too much of an advantage at tight end to pass up. I'll always take the proven commodity over the guy that hasn't played an NFL down yet even though it bites me in the ass sometimes. I still have four decent options at RB2 I just need one of them to step up. Oh yeah, and Dad has been relentlessly trying to get him from me ever since I put him on the trade block. LOL.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasure @Bandit - it was a hard fought negotiation for sure. My thought process was with no 1st next yr, it was easily the closest I'll get to the 1st pick of any draft (at least in the near future). Giving up Kittle was a really hard call since I'm now back to the same ole formula of who do I play at TE, whereas Kittle was a weekly plug and play. As Bandit points out the Steelers oline and fading QB is a concern but there is no doubt Harris will handle the ball early and often - not many of those types left.
Time will tell, I suppose. .....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You been making major changes. Trade tool says you did really well on your last trade.
a brain functioning at slightly over Neanderthal levels says he did really well on that last trade. and I was debating sending a few Thomas inquires myself.

Joking aside though, Thomas's injury, combined with no Brees, and a somewhat uncertain future, it wouldn't be completely out of the question that it works in Irish's favor..maybe

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a brain functioning at slightly over Neanderthal levels says he did really well on that last trade. and I was debating sending a few Thomas inquires myself.

Joking aside though, Thomas's injury, combined with no Brees, and a somewhat uncertain future, it wouldn't be completely out of the question that it works in Irish's favor..maybe
Oh yeah it really could. I been staying away from any thoughts of trading for Thomas myself and pretty dang happy I sold him when I did.

Last edited:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Bandit said in my previous flurry of trades (not this last one) - I reserve comment until he gets done. I tried to make a deal with Irish on a number of occasions and his values just made no sense to me. .... But I'm cheap.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Bandit said in my previous flurry of trades (not this last one) - I reserve comment until he gets done. I tried to make a deal with Irish on a number of occasions and his values just made no sense to me. .... But I'm cheap.
hahaha..well I would agree. He's kind of all over place. Some guys you'd expect him to be ultra high on, he isn't, some guys you don't see any real reason to value them at all--like you throw them in on the deal just to even the numbers, but in his mind that guy is his weekly RB2. And of course there's the Tommy Tremble thing..smdh..lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think I'm pretty done at this point. I told him that for this year there's no way he doesn't win the trade, but hopefully Thomas makes it back. I felt it was worth the risk trading an older Julio for a younger Thomas and I had plenty of wide receiver depth for this season. He had sent me Melvin Gordon, Leonard Fournette, and Robby Anderson for Conner and Thomas, but I just couldn't afford to get rid of two running backs in that deal so I decided I would send him Julio instead and just keep all the running backs. I like my depth everywhere now and like my roster a lot more than I did at the end of last year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think I'm pretty done at this point. I told him that for this year there's no way he doesn't win the trade, but hopefully Thomas makes it back. I felt it was worth the risk trading an older Julio for a younger Thomas and I had plenty of wide receiver depth for this season. He had sent me Melvin Gordon, Leonard Fournette, and Robby Anderson for Conner and Thomas, but I just couldn't afford to get rid of two running backs in that deal so I decided I would send him Julio instead and just keep all the running backs. I like my depth everywhere now and like my roster a lot more than I did at the end of last year.
good decision

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, all I'll say at this time is he was desperate for a WR - - and I just wasn't gonna be that nice to him..

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I like Amari Cooper.
I always get confused as to wether its you or your pop that just can't stand Amari...considering one if you has made Amari inquiries somewhat recently, I'm pretty sure I'm picking just a hint of sarcasm :)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always get confused as to wether its you or your pop that just can't stand Amari...considering one if you has made Amari inquiries somewhat recently, I'm pretty sure I'm picking just a hint of sarcasm :)
Nope. I was serious. Don't hate Amari at all. Not many wide receivers I can't stand other than the mutual hatred with Dad of AJ Green, but it makes it easier now that he's irrelevant.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I was serious. Don't hate Amari at all. Not many wide receivers I can't stand other than the mutual hatred with Dad of AJ Green, but it makes it easier now that he's irrelevant.
Well come on in than, the water is fine...wait much longer you might have to pry him away from someone else