• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I talked to Dan. He said, "We have to be down to 24 by the end of the day today?" I said, "Yes." He said, "What happens if we don't?" I said, "Well technically there's nothing I can do to you until the beginning of the season and you would have an illegal lineup, but since everybody else is doing it, it would really just make you an asshole if you didn't since I sent the first email about it back in freaking February." He said, "Oh yeah I think I do remember seeing that." Dumbass.

In addition to the illegal lineup, could also freeze him out of claims and trades

Isn't the penalty in dynasty always the threat of losing future picks?

That should light a fire under anyone's ass

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't the penalty in dynasty always the threat of losing future picks?

That should light a fire under anyone's ass

I never thought of that, but that's a good idea. If the roster is still illegal 1 day after the deadline you lose your 5th rounder, 2 days you lose your 4th rounder also, 3 days you lose your 3rd rounder also. I like that idea. That will be implemented next year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Looks like KOTW made cuts - but not Fout and Irish As it has turned out the non-compliance has already potentially cost me depth at TE and IDP. Granted it may not amount to a hill of beans but still think it's pretty crappy. ....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack to the bears, looks like Roq will get to pick some open lanes to hit RBs now

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Roq was part of the deal....
Mack is good, but he ain't 3 1st round picks good

Not sure anyone in NFL during a contract yr about to get paid 20+ mil/yr is 3 1st round picks good

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit Fuzz. I go hunting one flippin' day of the year and shit hits the fan with my RB. saddest part is I truly considered grabbing him a good 4 hours before the news hit about McKinnon

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damnit Fuzz. I go hunting one flippin' day of the year and shit hits the fan with my RB. saddest part is I truly considered grabbing him a good 4 hours before the news hit about McKinnon
You have worked so hard my friend to lock up the SF running backs for 2+ yrs now - and frggin end up getting snaked... again. You have to begin wondering if it's just not meant to be. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have worked so hard my friend to lock up the SF running backs for 2+ yrs now - and frggin end up getting snaked... again. You have to begin wondering if it's just not meant to be. ...
Just last week I was contemplating finding a deal for McKinnon and Brieda and ??? for a more elite type of back. And early AM yesterday, had a terrible feeling I should pick up Alf wherever I could, but, I couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on the friggin sloth...grrrr

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Looks like KOTW made cuts - but not Fout and Irish As it has turned out the non-compliance has already potentially cost me depth at TE and IDP. Granted it may not amount to a hill of beans but still think it's pretty crappy. ....

Fout was the only one that didn't make his cuts on time and I made him do it when he got to my draft on the 1st. He wasn't looking for any kind of advantage, he's just not retired. @HaroldSeattle you're going to have to cut one more now also since Rishard Matthews has been taken off of PUP.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fout was the only one that didn't make his cuts on time and I made him do it when he got to my draft on the 1st. He wasn't looking for any kind of advantage, he's just not retired. @HaroldSeattle you're going to have to cut one more now also since Rishard Matthews has been taken off of PUP.
I get that - JD is a good guy. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet that only leaves us with one illegal lineup and that was because of the same thing when they took Alshon Jeffery off of PUP so now he has 25 also.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hell, nevermind, by the time I went into the league he already made his drop too. Everybody is officially compliant with no illegal lineups.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew survived a nail biter. Lucky too cuz I took multiple hail Mary shots in the lineup, and struck out on all of 'em.
Well, not so lucky here - the guys I felt good about - well, guess I shouldn't have. .... lost my top defender as well.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always trades Lefty, I know that's not something you do all that often ;)
Oh yea, there's that but not too sure where to go with it. I'll find out this week if 'my old team' (of which Harold has more than his fair share, is better or not than what I have now. …

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea, there's that but not too sure where to go with it. I'll find out this week if 'my old team' (of which Harold has more than his fair share, is better or not than what I have now. …

Well I took one on the chin, but feel good about going forward. 138 with Bell not playing and I left points on the bench. Looks like I might have found the WRs I need going forward with Golladay and Enunwa. Darnold was targeting Enunwa at a Hopkin like pace. Who a thunk it? My faith in Golladay looks like it’s going to pay off at Jones expense.
Hyde and Thompson were useful, now if Bell would just quit screwing around and sign, things will be looking up. I’m so glad I traded for Thomas, he’s looking mighty good.
Bummer about Goodwin getting injured though.
Also listening to Pete on the radio sounds like he’s going to lean on Carson for a bit, thinks Penny needs time to work on some things. :rolleyes: