• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The AFC North and NFC West both have 3 teams over .500

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe the NFL is putting on a good show right now then you're easy to please.

But then again, you're a libbie so allowances must be made.

Why are you bringing politics into this forum and thread. They have a forum for this kind of nonsense, go post this crap there.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should eat crow for posting this since NY Giants beat the Seahawks?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC is more explosive.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams are suppose to beat bad teams, besides two divisional losses to a rival, the Rams loss to Miami and Buffalo on the road.

NFC West has been and is the best. How many other teams outside the division have gone to the Super Bowl this last decade? All the West have went, we don't have any consistent pushovers like the Lions, Falcons, Bears, Giants to inflate the win totals.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you believe the NFL is putting on a good show right now then you're easy to please.

But then again, you're a libbie so allowances must be made.
If you dont like the NFL and if you are going to bring politics into this forum, don’t post here. Simple as that.

I mean you watch hockey, which is a shit product and nobody cares about LOL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams are suppose to beat bad teams, besides two divisional losses to a rival, the Rams loss to Miami and Buffalo on the road.

NFC West has been and is the best. How many other teams outside the division have gone to the Super Bowl this last decade? All the West have went, we don't have any consistent pushovers like the Lions, Falcons, Bears, Giants to inflate the win totals.
We are talking about this year, not the past. Either way they still have a top division. Niners had injuries and a down season. Cardinals are one season away imo. Rams are contenders. Seahawks something seema off with them but the verdict is still out

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is fluid. Yes, the NFCE is an all time horrible division and yes, other divisions can sometimes benefit from that but it is so much more than just win/loss record. When do you play these teams? What are the circumstances? I know the Seahawks lost at home to a team that we should have beat because they had their backup QB playing and our records were polar opposites but the NFL just doesn't work that way and we all know it.
Imo, the Giants are a far better overall team right now than what they were at 0-5. The defense has steadily improved to where I think it is close, if not in, the top 5. Their running game is very good and I've been saying since their MNF game with the Bucs that they are well coached across the board.
Washington's front 4 scare the bejesus out of O.C.s and Oline coaches. I highly doubt the Seahawks beat them at this point either. Now, had the Seahawks had the benefit of catching all those teams early like the Rams did, maybe Seattle has the 4-0 vs the East and the Rams have to be in a dogfight with them late in the season when the going is a lot tougher.
Another example of this is what the Packers faced just a few weeks ago. A 1 win Jags team that for all intents is only missing out on Trevor Lawrence because the Jets are all time bad marched into Lambeau Field and had the Packers on the ropes. Now GB managed to pull that game out and win but it doesn't mean the Packers should be questioned because of it. That same Jags team gave the Browns fits last week and took the Vikings to overtime.
The Raiders beat the Chiefs earlier this year and gave them all they could handle in the rematch and yet that same Raiders team nearly lost ( and should have lost) to the lowly Jets. The Broncos had a chance last night.
It's more than any given Sunday. Matchups, film study, coaching, timing, the teams are far closer than most think they are.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SF crushed the Giants in their one and only no show this season
Giants were 10 yards from beating the Rams and they beat Seattle with a backup QB

Arizona next week

the NFC East is all time horrible, but the 5-2 Giants are who they are now much more than the 0-5 Giants

I’m not predicting anything crazy, but I don’t think there’s a team in the NFC I think in January I would say “No Shot”, like if they had to face a team like KC In the AFC

I welcome the BUCCS or Vikes in the first round with confidence

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league is fluid. Yes, the NFCE is an all time horrible division and yes, other divisions can sometimes benefit from that but it is so much more than just win/loss record. When do you play these teams? What are the circumstances? I know the Seahawks lost at home to a team that we should have beat because they had their backup QB playing and our records were polar opposites but the NFL just doesn't work that way and we all know it.
Imo, the Giants are a far better overall team right now than what they were at 0-5. The defense has steadily improved to where I think it is close, if not in, the top 5. Their running game is very good and I've been saying since their MNF game with the Bucs that they are well coached across the board.
Washington's front 4 scare the bejesus out of O.C.s and Oline coaches. I highly doubt the Seahawks beat them at this point either. Now, had the Seahawks had the benefit of catching all those teams early like the Rams did, maybe Seattle has the 4-0 vs the East and the Rams have to be in a dogfight with them late in the season when the going is a lot tougher.
Another example of this is what the Packers faced just a few weeks ago. A 1 win Jags team that for all intents is only missing out on Trevor Lawrence because the Jets are all time bad marched into Lambeau Field and had the Packers on the ropes. Now GB managed to pull that game out and win but it doesn't mean the Packers should be questioned because of it. That same Jags team gave the Browns fits last week and took the Vikings to overtime.
The Raiders beat the Chiefs earlier this year and gave them all they could handle in the rematch and yet that same Raiders team nearly lost ( and should have lost) to the lowly Jets. The Broncos had a chance last night.
It's more than any given Sunday. Matchups, film study, coaching, timing, the teams are far closer than most think they are.

Consistency has been an issue for basically every team this year but this was expected. A ton of injuries this year, CoV1D, schedule changes, travel issues...this is a year like any other year so in my mind whoever takes the trophy home this year --it would be one of hell of a win. Then if that isn't enough you have to deal with the circumstances every year presents which is weather. This year has definitely been strange, I mean look at this week. 4-5 playoff caliber teams struggled or lost to teams drafting in the top next year. This is a tough year and I am getting to the point who cares if a win isn't impressive, like other years, it seems like the best team is going to have to be scrappy.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’d check the food forum, I’m sure an Eagles fan has a good recipe.......

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF crushed the Giants in their one and only no show this season
Giants were 10 yards from beating the Rams and they beat Seattle with a backup QB

Arizona next week

the NFC East is all time horrible, but the 5-2 Giants are who they are now much more than the 0-5 Giants

I’m not predicting anything crazy, but I don’t think there’s a team in the NFC I think in January I would say “No Shot”, like if they had to face a team like KC In the AFC

I welcome the BUCCS or Vikes in the first round with confidence
As of right now, it would be a rematch with Seattle and I do not relish that thought. Honestly, there isn't a team in that NFC WC picture that should want to visit the Meadowlands in January. Or, for that matter, Washington, if they somehow win one more game than you guys. Those defenses should make everyone rethink what they wish for. The Seahawks now have to win out to win this division, imo and that is no small task with having to travel to Washington and face tge Rams and Niners D to end the season.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...Balt plays 3 of their last 5 vs NFC E...they're in the playoffs...

Actually, they play two. Baltimore already played Phi and Was. They do have Jacksonville left though.