• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 42 player MLB Combo Draft SF2 : Hall vs Nos

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate old players. WW2 had a lot of talent sucked out of it. So much a one armed player made the Majors. I appreciate them without modern medicine and workouts. Still doesn't trump the talent pool situation. In my eyes.

With the Blacks also came an over whelming majority of latinos and now asians and such. Close to 30% of the MLB is now not American and its a large portion of its best players.

Just because I criticize old players doesn't mean I can't also appreciate their talents. I just have them in a different perspective.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate old players. WW2 had a lot of talent sucked out of it. So much a one armed player made the Majors. I appreciate them without modern medicine and workouts. Still doesn't trump the talent pool situation. In my eyes.

With the Blacks also came an over whelming majority of latinos and now asians and such. Close to 30% of the MLB is now not American and its a large portion of its best players.

Just because I criticize old players doesn't mean I can't also appreciate their talents. I just have them in a different perspective.

The great players of the past would be great no matter when they played, doesn't matter what color the other players are.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure I mostly agree with that I just think that talent pool factors among others need to factor in.

I am not expecting people to conform to my beliefs but I have no problem expressing or defending them.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not expecting people to conform to my beliefs but I have no problem expressing or defending them.

images