• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 40 Year NFL Salary Cap Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll move on, though I'm not the one who started it lol

Started what? Am I not allowed to point out one of the most lopsided trades in draft history? You said something when a much more even trade between myself and Shane was announced,

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Deion for a couple mid rounders and only $5 isn't very good value. Mebert essentially gets $13 or so but he loses one of the greatest players of all-time and you can substitute for that.

The trade I made with Nos was the greatest linebacker of all-time (probably defensive player) for the greatest DB of all-time. Yes, LT is better but my scheme was wrong and that is my fault, he loses value in a trade bc of that. I could have traded with others but I wouldn't have gotten a better player than that in return probably just cap space and/or more draft picks.
If Mebert had $65-$70, I'm sure he wouldn't have made the deal. I'm betting you could have gotten a better deal than the one Nos gave you for Lott if you posted LT was for sale.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice picks Shane, crazy Riggins is only $1

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started what? Am I not allowed to point out one of the most lopsided trades in draft history? You said something when a much more even trade between myself and Shane was announced,
It was a trade Mebert needed. I am not saying I didn't get a sweet deal, and I am not saying he didn't lose a great player. He posted that he needed to trade for cap space, the deal I offered gave him $13 and two mid round picks for late rounders. His TEAM may be better in the end because of this deal

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mebert had $65-$70, I'm sure he wouldn't have made the deal. I'm betting you could have gotten a better deal than the one Nos gave you for Lott if you posted LT was for sale.

I'm confused. So Shane should have said hey i'm trading LT make an offer but it was ok for you to trade for Deion without Mebert saying hey i'm trading Deion make an offer... lol

Shane got the best safety who ever played in return, Mebert got a couple mid round picks and $5... lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a trade Mebert needed. I am not saying I didn't get a sweet deal, and I am not saying he didn't lose a great player. He posted that he needed to trade for cap space, the deal I offered gave him $13 and two mid round picks for late rounders. His TEAM may be better in the end because of this deal

Absolutely no chance his team is better after this trade, he turned a strength that could have won him this draft into a weekess for FIVE DOLLARS...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will text Hockey

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably could have money wise and picks but Lott was a 1st rounder. With the money I probably could have gotten a great player too but not in the secondary, probably at another position. I screwed up though, that is my fault. I am very happy getting Lott though.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused. So Shane should have said hey i'm trading LT make an offer but it was ok for you to trade for Deion without Mebert saying hey i'm trading Deion make an offer... lol

Shane got the best safety who ever played in return, Mebert got a couple mid round picks and $5... lol
Out of context and you know it. I didn't offer this trade when Mebert had $120 in cap space, I offered it when he had about $3 per player for over half his team left. His cap space went up nearly 30%! When you made the deal for LT, you could have offered $5 or $10 to make the deal completely even, but you didn't, because Shane NEEDED the deal. Mebert NEEDED this deal too

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably could have money wise and picks but Lott was a 1st rounder. With the money I probably could have gotten a great player too but not in the secondary, probably at another position. I screwed up though, that is my fault. I am very happy getting Lott though.
And Mebert PM'd me that he is happy with his deal too....

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great pick in Jamal... Another player it's shocking to see he only played in one pro bowl...

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit this became a bigger deal than I thought it would. I would rather have a good secondary and an oline than a great secondary and no oline. Looking at the money I had with 12 people still to draft I was not going to build a team that I would like. This trade covered mistakes I made early so I can put together a team I like, I agree the better choice was to not over spend early, but it is a little late for that.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of context and you know it. I didn't offer this trade when Mebert had $120 in cap space, I offered it when he had about $3 per player for over half his team left. His cap space went up nearly 30%! When you made the deal for LT, you could have offered $5 or $10 to make the deal completely even, but you didn't, because Shane NEEDED the deal. Mebert NEEDED this deal too

Cap Space doesn't matter, the fact you keep bringup up the LT for Lott trade is hilarious. Do I really need to say again Shane got the best safety who ever played the game in return? Mebert got FIVE DOLLARS for the best Corner who ever played, these things are not similar even a little bit.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap Space doesn't matter, the fact you keep bringup up the LT for Lott trade is hilarious. Do I really need to say again Shane got the best safety who ever played the game in return? Mebert got FIVE DOLLARS for the best Corner who ever played, these things are not similar even a little bit.
It's the same damn trade, it is what it is. See Mebert's post above, thank you

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same damn trade, it is what it is. See Mebert's post above, thank you

If the same means not even close to the same i'm with ya.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Hockey, he should hopefully be picking soon.