• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 4 remaining playoff quarterbacks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest as far as this board goes,you people from other teams should be glad that the Hawks have done so well and won the SB because if Dallas or San Fran won and were in our shoes it would be ten times worse,it would be night and day as far as posts and what not.

Meh dallas, and to a lesser extent, SF fans have always existed. .....I think we're all just kinda appalled by the barage of Seahawks fan here lately

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's an idiotic statement,only reason your Colts are even relevant right now is because of that div,and as far as Colts history whoopty doo the Colts have been around since the 50's the Hawks the 70's many of us recall the first game they played and seeing the KingDome being built.
I'm surprised you'd talk shit about one's division considering the NFCW has been mostly a joke since the Hawks got booted from the AFC

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you'd talk shit about one's division considering the NFCW has been mostly a joke since the Hawks got booted from the AFC

As opposed to the AFC South? Seattle's division mates have a .429 win percentage since 2002, Indy's division mates aren't far ahead with a .439. Indy's had the benefit of a pretty weak division for years (especially with 2 expansion teams within the last 20).

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think this is about us fans with historically successful franchises pounding our chest, but more about Hawk fans beggingfor attention screaming "LOOK AT ME!!!"

......wait wait wait wait

When did INDY ever become a historically successful franchise?

:lol:

That is unless you guys are claiming the 4 (1 superbowl + 3 nfl championships) won in Baltimore?

I'm not here to battle with franchise resumes, because Seattle doesn't compare to many franchises...but for YOU to claim yourself as one of the historically successful franchises (like GB, San Fran, New England, Dallas, etc.) is laughable

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As opposed to the AFC South? Seattle's division mates have a .429 win percentage since 2002, Indy's division mates aren't far ahead with a .439. Indy's had the benefit of a pretty weak division for years (especially with 2 expansion teams within the last 20).

Exactly...so why would hawk fans bring up the division argument? Oh I know........ignorance with a massive inferiority complex.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we win a lot....have for years. I know you're new to it, but eventually you'll get used to it.....or maybe you won't. I honestly dont see Wilson as that guy who can take a team and put him on his shoulders. Sorry if it upsets you......ive watched greatness for a long time and I dont see that kind of greatness in Russell. He is pretty good when it comes to Seahawks standards. I hope the Seahawks do well.....id hate to see seattle lose another professional franchise

The Indy Colts have 1 SB ring. A team that choked as FAVORITES many times with PM.......Many....
Please don't tell me you are counting the Baltimore Colts.
Where is the "have for years".

Keep doubting RW, we love him, you clearly don't understand him. That's ok. Luck to date has not won shit. But he has LOTS of passing yards.:lol:but ZERO Championships. Congrats hugger.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they didn't

i obviously wasn't talking about the colts or their fans in that part of my statement, and i never really paid attention to what this idiot has ever said. he's truly stupid.

i was talking about the other fool, bkswhatever

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the QB ratting for the last 6 QBs Seattle has faced this season?

Newton
Sanchez
Kaepernick x2
Lindley
Hill

:think:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is unless you guys are claiming the 4 (1 superbowl + 3 nfl championships) won in Baltimore?

I'm not here to battle with franchise resumes, because Seattle doesn't compare to many franchises...but for YOU to claim yourself as one of the historically successful franchises (like GB, San Fran, New England, Dallas, etc.) is laughable

I dunno.....maybe the last 20 years. Hell 20 years ago steve largent and Shawn Kemp were Seattle sports fans hero's....lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indy Colts have 1 SB ring. A team that choked as FAVORITES many times with PM.......Many....
Please don't tell me you are counting the Baltimore Colts.
Where is the "have for years".

Keep doubting RW, we love him, you clearly don't understand him. That's ok. Luck to date has not won shit. But he has LOTS of passing yards.:lol:but ZERO Championships. Congrats hugger.

Winning is not new to us.....we've grown accustomed....you, not so much. Manning has more playoff appearances than your entire franchise. ...go cry hahahaha

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:can`t dispute anything you`ve said. It`s refreshing when posters from whichever team come on here and actually speak facts. Keeping personal team feelings out of it. Hats off to you.

:suds:here's to no injuries to any of the 4 teams still left. Good luck may the best teams win.

good luck this weekend. Here's to no injuries to any of the 4 teams still competing.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning is not new to us.....we've grown accustomed....you, not so much. Manning has more playoff appearances than your entire franchise. ...go cry hahahaha

And Wilson has as many rings in only 3 seasons

Checkmate

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You sure? lol dude.

Oh that greatness gave you 1 Lombardi, congrats.

How about NOW. Let's talk Now. You willing?

Wilson wins ANOTHER SB before luck wins his first, or PM wins his 2nd. :pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes crying sqwawking fans.....defense does win championships....tell me something I dont know. Even CryBrady fans know this!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes crying sqwawking fans.....defense does win championships....tell me something I dont know. Even CryBrady fans know this!

WTF:wtf2:you just backed up. WOW........just Wow. That was weak.. :)

You just got defeated. Enjoy.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think this guy realizes he's embarrassing himself the more he talks.

Let's disregard him and disregard this thread. Any real football discussion has already been lost by page 4.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how every RW argument goes with a Seahawks fan....

Non Seahawks fan: Statement about Russell Wilson.
Seahawks fan: Russell Wilson is the greatest!
NSF: Not really, QB a, b, c, etc are better. I would take them over RW. Wilson is good though.
SF: No RW is the greatest he's a Super Bowl winner! He wins so many games!
NSF: well those QBs have never had that great of a defense and running game.
SF: regurgitates meaningless stats that have more to do with the situations than talent.

Seahawks fans need to take a much better QBs advice and "relax". Wilson is very good, but if he were on the colts, the colts wouldn't even sniff the playoffs. Give Russell Wilson a shitty running game and an average defense and he will look okay, but not near as good as he does now. Just enjoy the several good years you have ahead.