• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 4 remaining playoff quarterbacks

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? ALL those turnovers and still near the top of the league in offense. Just imagine if Luck ever gets a running game or offensive line?!? Watch out NFL

And you're accusing me of spin and backpedal? LOL, nice.

If you don't have a run game or a line now, how are you gonna get one after Luck is making $30 mill a year? And i'm no expert on Indy's OL, but hard for me to imagin it's worse than Seattle's has been the last 2 years, at least in pass-pro.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long are you going to play the 'subpar team' angle?

Since 2002-2014, these 13 seasons, they made the playoffs 12 times in 13 seasons, and the ONE year they didn't, they TANKED. Painter was a joke at QB, then replaced by Orvlosky, and they won twice.

This roster doesn't make the playoffs with 10+ wins EVERY time, with a subpar lineup.
This is such a weak argument.

It's all you got though jelly, so keep using it.

Subpar lineup my ass.

I think everyone would agree the Colts are massively flawed....dont let your insecurities get in the way of logic

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone would agree the Colts are massively flawed....dont let your insecurities get in the way of logic

They are in the AFCCG. How massively flawed can they be? Yes, they don't have a stud RB. OK, they have incredible receivers and the 7th best pass protection unit in the game.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how you want to insinuate as if this is somehow a 50/50 thing....at lets be factual...I've seen YOU do the exact same thing in regards to this argument. Don't even try and deny it.

Who the f cares whether it is a 50/50 thing.

You will NEVER find a post from me disparaging Andrew Luck. I like and I think he is a great player who will likely be a HoFer when it is all said and done. I think that Russell Wilson is also a great player that could be a HoFer when it is all said and done, certainly if he wins another Super Bowl ring this year he will be well on his way.

And I think that he and Russell Wilson are going to spur debates for years to come.

What's funny about whines like yours is that this argument ALWAYS starts off with someone proclaiming that Luck is better than Wilson because "Fill in the blank". In this case it was Clayton saying that Luck would go 16-0 if he were on the Seahawks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the 7th ranked Pass protection unit in the league that he already has? Maybe he should play for Seattle and learn what its like to play behind the 24th ranked pass protection line.

Wow the Colts have the 7th best Oline in the league despite their QB getting hit more than any other QB....by far? Footballoutsiders probably needs to readjust their shitty formula in ranking OLines...hahaha :D

Last edited by a moderator:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the 7th ranked Pass protection unit in the league that he already has? Maybe he should play for Seattle and learn what its like to play behind the 24th ranked pass protection line.

facts schmacts

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Colts have the 7th hes Oline in the league despite their QB getting hit more than any other QB....by far? Footballoutsiders probably need to readjust their shitty formula in ranking OPines...hahaha :D

Maybe you should readjust your opinions based on reality.....

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm positive not everyone agrees with you.
People provide you factual stats, and you try to spin it, but fail.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Colts have the 13th rated defense in DVOA. That goes up to 7th when you are talking weighted DVOA.

That is actually better than the Colts offensive DVOA which is 17th, and 15th in passing DVOA.

You really need to stop with this "It's Andrew Luck and 52 terrible football players" nonsense. The are not the most talented team in football but they are nowhere near the Raiders or Titans either.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow the Colts have the 7th hes Oline in the league despite their QB getting hit more than any other QB....by far? Footballoutsiders probably need to readjust their shitty formula in ranking OPines...hahaha :D

Well, hey, maybe he shouldn't take so long to make a decision before he throws a Pic! I guess he is not that good after all. Just can't make the reads and throws fast enough for an NFL QB.:pound:

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the f cares whether it is a 50/50 thing.

The point is that, it's without a shadow of a doubt, insecure little Seahawk fans that start topics/threads, and try to work Luck into the discussion, which are easily the majority as opposed to that of 'Luck is better than Wilson.' You know, like this one? You know...like how YOU start them?

What's funny about whines like yours is that this argument ALWAYS starts off with someone proclaiming that Luck is better than Wilson because "Fill in the blank". In this case it was Clayton saying that Luck would go 16-0 if he were on the Seahawks.

Thanks for proving my point. The argument 'starts' after another 'Wilson/Luck' tangent is started by a brittle Seahawk fan.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks fans destroyed this thread.....

Until you show that you can say anything reasonable about anything on any forum, you should be reading something. Anything, really.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is that, it's without a shadow of a doubt, insecure little Seahawk fans that start topics/threads, and try to work Luck into the discussion, which are easily the majority as opposed to that of 'Luck is better than Wilson.' You know, like this one? You know...like how YOU start them?

Seahawk fans are so terrible. Honestly, who would possibly think about talking about Luck and Wilson in a thread about the 4 remaining QBs?

Thanks for proving my point. The argument 'starts' after another 'Wilson/Luck' tangent is started by a brittle Seahawk fan.

Poor ol Jelly. He is such a victim of the mean ol Seahawks fans.