• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 4 remaining playoff quarterbacks

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dont want to aknowledge what Wilson brings to his team. Only the other way around. Cant blame them though, espn has conditioned them well.

It's not that, it's just that Seattle has the type of team that Trent Dilfer could win a Super Bowl with. They've never needed Wilson to do anything other than play conservative. He needs to face some adversity and average more than 200 yards a game before he should be compared with elite quarterbacks. Right now he's just a guy playing extremely well in an extremely great situation for a quarterback.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks are 7-9 at best with terdvaris starting.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks would've been 16-0 this season with Brady as their QB.

derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp derp

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
It's not that, it's just that Seattle has the type of team that Trent Dilfer could win a Super Bowl with. They've never needed Wilson to do anything other than play conservative. He needs to face some adversity and average more than 200 yards a game before he should be compared with elite quarterbacks. Right now he's just a guy playing extremely well in an extremely great situation for a quarterback.
:lol:Wilson is a stud. Get used to it pal. See u Sunday. I want to just think you are fuking with us, but at the same time I truly think you are stupid enough to not realize the value of RW.

I'm sorry that outsiders don't watch Seattle play every week, and understand, but I excuse their stupidity this time.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
:lol:Wilson is a stud. Get used to it pal. See u Sunday. I want to just think you are fuking with us, but at the same time I truly think you are stupid enough to not realize the value of RW.

I'm sorry that outsiders don't watch Seattle play every week, and understand, but I excuse their stupidity this time.

Except I do think Wilson is great. I just think he's in a great situation and this needs to be considered when comparing him to someone like Luck.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense to Wilson but I'm not sure how sucessful he would be if he was asked to throw the ball about 40 times per weekly with no running game so the threat of playaction passes go out the window. I'll give him 8-10 wins as Colts QB

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't it 2 am on the east coast?

go to bed you stupid fuck, or pay more attention to the ho you picked up downtown earlier. make her earn that money.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't it 2 am on the east coast?

go to bed you stupid fuck, or pay more attention to the ho you picked up downtown earlier. make her earn that money.

Yes it is 2 AM on the East coast. I took a nice 3.5 hour nap from about 10 until 130....now I'm here to fuck with you for the rest of the night :pound:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except I do think Wilson is great. I just think he's in a great situation and this needs to be considered when comparing him to someone like Luck.

Exactly what has Luck done besides having potential?

oh yeah......4000 yards, I get it.

BUT, the kicker is.......Seahawks got the Lombardi. Sweet.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is 2 AM on the East coast. I took a nice 3.5 hour nap from about 10 until 130....now I'm here to fuck with you for the rest of the night :pound:

you are just here to 'pretend you are smart' which the rest of us, ALL of us, has determined as False.
good luck sonny. Fuck You.:lol:chill dude

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trent Dilfer MIGHT win a SB with this team. But the rest of the Team would have to overcome all of his turnovers, bad decisións and poor throws. He certainly wouldnt have double digit wins every year.

Hes "never" been asked to do anything other than be conservative? Pehaps not as much as other QBs, but much of that is a credit to his own good decisións. Per Drive, the Seahawks are in the top 10 of both points and yards so its tough to críticize the conservative nature too much.

And as far as yards... Why do his rushing yards not seem to account for anything? His total production of yards is not much less of some guys that you hold in higher regards If you were to include their rushing production. Those yards, first downs and TDs count during games... But Dilfer could probable do it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha....watching you Seahawks fans beg for respect is quite flattering. Face it, your boy plays 2nd fiddle regardless of last year. As a matter of fact, he'll always play 2nd fiddle to Luck!

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha....watching you Seahawks fans beg for respect is quite flattering. Face it, your boy plays 2nd fiddle regardless of last year. As a matter of fact, he'll always play 2nd fiddle to Luck!

Nice try jelly. "regardless of last year" hysterical stuff there jelly. :doh::pound:

Championships mean NOTHING. jelly!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try jelly. "regardless of last year" hysterical stuff there jelly. :doh::pound:

Championships mean NOTHING. jelly!

A lot of mediocore QBs have won Super Bowls behind a dominant defense and running game.....I don't need to apologize for anything

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of mediocore QBs have won Super Bowls behind a dominant defense and running game.....I don't need to apologize for anything

Russell Wilson isn't mediocre but man did he luck into a great situation. Most people would take Luck for their quarterback over Wilson. I don't think many would argue this fact.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Luck gonna let you continue to blow him during the game Sunday or so you have to wait by his locker for that sad BJ when he loses again in the playoffs?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know, for some reason that I can't explain, this is true. Luck has accomplished the sum total of 0 in his career but he's still getting sucked off. He can toss the season ending pick tomorrow evening that he tossed last year and he's still going to be the next "elite" QB. The league needs one even if there isn't one.

Wilson could then go on to beat the Pats in the SB and there will still be posters saying that they'd take Luck over Wilson. I can't explain it.

There are other's coated in teflon for some reason too. Flacco totally blew the game against the Pats and it's not even mentioned because his playoff savvy mystique is so precious. Manning sucks ass and it's excuse after excuse because we somehow cannot possibly accept that Brady's better. Cue you know who with a reference to last year's AFCCG.

Then there's the slew of QBs that everyone's ready to jump all over with the slightest fissure to slip the insults through:

Romo
Dalton
Brady
Sanchez
Rivers
Cutler
Kaep
...etc

These guys are responsible for everything. Like I've said before, we need a caveman getting sucked off smilie so I won't have to type so much.

My only bang on Wilson is my wondering why he elects to be stricken with tourette syndrome ....go hawks! God that's annoying but he's def the real deal. The kid can play clutch. Let's see what the Caveman does tomorrow night.