• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2020-21 Phoenix Suns

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a decent role player, but hardly a difference maker.
I would have to knid-of disagree with you here. Yes, he is not a primary player, but with so many skilled guys already he is the type of hustle guy you need to fill in the roster to make a post season push. Every contender needs these guys and he is a good one and it does make a difference.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to knid-of disagree with you here. Yes, he is not a primary player, but with so many skilled guys already he is the type of hustle guy you need to fill in the roster to make a post season push. Every contender needs these guys and he is a good one and it does make a difference.

Not at Grant's level though.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not at Grant's level though.
Obviously. But that wasn't the point. With Paul, Booker, and Ayton they didn't need another guy who wants to be THE option, which Grant had the opportunity to be in Detroit. Yes, he did well coming off the bench with Denver, but being a deep option wasn't what Grant was looking for going inot free agency. I think that Crowder, while not as good a player, may have ended up being a better fit (though we clearly can never know).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously. But that wasn't the point. With Paul, Booker, and Ayton they didn't need another guy who wants to be THE option, which Grant had the opportunity to be in Detroit. Yes, he did well coming off the bench with Denver, but being a deep option wasn't what Grant was looking for going inot free agency. I think that Crowder, while not as good a player, may have ended up being a better fit (though we clearly can never know).

It was kinda the OPs point. I know he's not being added to replicate Grant. I do know that Grant has given the Lakers trouble at times, so I'm not upset that he's in Detroit.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was kinda the OPs point. I know he's not being added to replicate Grant. I do know that Grant has given the Lakers trouble at times, so I'm not upset that he's in Detroit.
Until the Pistons and Lakers meet up in next years Finals :heh: