• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That's gotta hurt

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get to open the season against two teams that you consider yourself superior to, Charlotte and Washington. Lose the first by 1 and go to overtime in the second to lose by one. Hard way to start the season for the retread coach saying this time it'll be different. Built not bought.

Luckily, its a long season and the Pacers have a lot of games against my still rebuilding Pistons. Still, can't be the start they were hoping for.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries and lack of defense.

I obviously have full faith in Carlisle but he can't continue to go all B-joke-ren and only go eight deep.

A little disappointed that Brissett only got eight minutes though two games.

But, there isn't one team in the NBA that can say they have a perfect outlook right now.

I still have hope that these guys could make the playoffs, but many of these guys are made of glass, so who the hell knows...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries and lack of defense.

I obviously have full faith in Carlisle but he can't continue to go all B-joke-ren and only go eight deep.

A little disappointed that Brissett only got eight minutes though two games.

But, there isn't one team in the NBA that can say they have a perfect outlook right now.

I still have hope that these guys could make the playoffs, but many of these guys are made of glass, so who the hell knows...
It's early, with a new (to these guys) coach. Its just that both games were soooooo close. 2 games by 1 point each, and one of those OT. Could just as easily be 2-0, that's what hurts.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get to open the season against two teams that you consider yourself superior to, Charlotte and Washington. Lose the first by 1 and go to overtime in the second to lose by one. Hard way to start the season for the retread coach saying this time it'll be different. Built not bought.

Luckily, its a long season and the Pacers have a lot of games against my still rebuilding Pistons. Still, can't be the start they were hoping for.

As long as Myles Turner and T.J. McConnell keep doing good work for my fantasy basketball team, I'm a happy Pacers fan.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early, with a new (to these guys) coach. Its just that both games were soooooo close. 2 games by 1 point each, and one of those OT. Could just as easily be 2-0, that's what hurts.
Deserve to be 0-2 after giving up an average of 129 in those games and especially after blowing a 23-point lead in the Charlotte game.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is Carlisle is a good coach but he is not a players’ coach, like not at all. Dallas was thrilled when he left. It can make a big difference if you go from a team that is used to a players’ coach, guys could respond poorly to it. Not saying that is the main problem but we won’t know this early. Nobody cared for Carlisle, it was just a matter of time they parter ways in Dallas.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is Carlisle is a good coach but he is not a players’ coach, like not at all. Dallas was thrilled when he left. It can make a big difference if you go from a team that is used to a players’ coach, guys could respond poorly to it. Not saying that is the main problem but we won’t know this early. Nobody cared for Carlisle, it was just a matter of time they parter ways in Dallas.
FWIW The players didn't care for Bjorkren. And even if that wasn't the case the players need to grow a pair if they expected a players' coach. And FYI, Dallas has other issues besides coaching...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the flip side my 9th round pick in our draft Raul Neto had 18/3/3 tonight. :-)