• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THAT was ugly

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like my brother in law says, when you buy in they'll break your heart. Gabe was the only one who was on his game at all, no one else could shoot, we couldn't rebound, and the defense was nonexistent....how many shots did ksu make without a defender within 15'? These games happen, and I was glad to see the spurt in the second half, but when you are down 24 it was just too much to overcome on the road. Hopefully we get back home and play MUCH better tomorrow!!

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our shooting has gone stone cold. Taz and McNeil need to hit their open shots. Matthews is in a major slump.

Goes to show that any team can have a hot night.

Officiating is always a challenge. Hard to tell what a foul is anymore.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Games like that are going to happen. Your not going to bring the right energy into someone else's building your going to lose ...it's a young team they will learn from it

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we know, we have a young team. Of the 7 players who are back from last year, Harler and Knapper played worth a shit yesterday.

When your kids with experience are riding the pine because of their poor play on the court, I think it's a tall order to think the reserves are going to be able to rise up to rescue the team every single outing.

Haley, Matthews and McCabe are hurting this team with their play right now. Jordan actually made a 3 early in the game, but his poor decision to push a couple of deep passes downcourt unnecessarily put him on the bench. Huggs has Jordan on a short leash for some reason.

I hope this team continues to grow and mature. I think the Texas game is a sell out? Should help the kids rebound from a terrible loss to play before a big crowd.

Mature teams handle their business like we saw these guys do playing TCU last week. Dominate them from start to finish. Didn't happen yesterday. They have a great opportunity to dominate tomorrow night...