• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Just want to say thanks for creating this site, whoever did. It has been great chatting and talking about the Sharks and hockey with all of you. This is never a fun time, but life goes on and its only sports. I really hate the end of the season. Just want to say thanks. Its so funny to go from being so upset and tense to calm and almost wanting to shed a tear. Yeah, cant help it Im an EMO dude.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should check out the general board.

lots of fun stuff to talk about there too =]

go sharks!-heater

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is a good place. Thing'll die down during the offseason, but I look forward to bitching about the Sharks with everyone again in October! :D

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until we meet again in Sept.

Geez I still can't believe its over.....

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just want to say thanks for creating this site, whoever did. It has been great chatting and talking about the Sharks and hockey with all of you. This is never a fun time, but life goes on and its only sports. I really hate the end of the season. Just want to say thanks. Its so funny to go from being so upset and tense to calm and almost wanting to shed a tear. Yeah, cant help it Im an EMO dude.

Keep Plorstin.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great we all had the mass exodus to this site from the old one. This site is 100x better and being able to post pics and youtube links, and smileys are all things we deserved as dedicated posters. Oh and being able to cuss really helps when watching Sharks hockey.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely one of the highlights of the season is having a cool forum for debate and discussion during the game. I really appreciate the site to vent and celebrate with other Sharks fans.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH! Thanks Ghost! I know you're out there....lurking and watching.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too say thanks.
I came from S.I's fannation which became a joke to me.The sports site got flooded with rasslin blogs and threads.
As for hockey,there were probably 10 guys involved in hockey threads constantly,with 5 or 6 being complete homers.
I tell people,I am a hockey fan 1st,flyer fan 2nd.
I check hockey forums as soon as I log on here,and will post comments on as many as I can,when I have something to say about the topic.

I also like to do some ribbing at times,but I don't slam people(unless you give it to me 1st),and I don't slam teams.

The "so and so"team sucks is lame imo.

I will also rep you guys when possible.In the short time I,ve been here,I can honestly say that there is a shitload of knowledgeable hockey fans,as well as other sports.

I however,only follow hockey,football,and some of the best hot chick forums threads I,ve ever come across.

Kudos to all,and tks for having me here.Very much appreciated.

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too say thanks.
I came from S.I's fannation which became a joke to me.The sports site got flooded with rasslin blogs and threads.
As for hockey,there were probably 10 guys involved in hockey threads constantly,with 5 or 6 being complete homers.
I check hockey forums as soon as I log on here,and will post comments on as many as I can,when I have something to say about the topic.

I also like to do some ribbing at times,but I don't slam people(unless you give it to me 1st),and I don't slam teams.

I will also rep you guys when possible.In the short time I,ve been here,I can honestly say that there is a shitload of knowledgeable hockey fans,as well as other sports.

I however,only follow hockey,football,and some of the best hot chick forums threads I,ve ever come across.

dont rep us now! rep us when those flyers fans bump you up to 1000 in a week! :rolleyes:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind.

I've seen your videos.

tumblr_lji2v1STxC1qggz1ho1_250.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too say thanks.

That's for sure.

Thanks for the nice words, but I really have to credit *almost everyone here.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... hot chick forums, eh?

PS. Nice avatar, ghost!