• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank You, Minnesota!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing your Timberwolves beat the Wooden Knickles made up for some of the disappointment
from the Celtics loss earlier in the afternoon.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a grandson of a Minnesota native and a resident of Boston I have 2 reasons to pull for the Wolves against the Lakers tonight. having been informed last night that it's SOP around here to let fans of home teams start game
threads I will not start one myself but may watch it on ESPN if I stay up that late.

BEAT LA, MINNESOTA! :yahoo::clap::yahoo:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a grandson of a Minnesota native and a resident of Boston I have 2 reasons to pull for the Wolves against the Lakers tonight. having been informed last night that it's SOP around here to let fans of home teams start game
threads I will not start one myself but may watch it on ESPN if I stay up that late.

BEAT LA, MINNESOTA! :yahoo::clap::yahoo:

News to me! :noidea: Of course, if one isn't started by gametime, have at it! :suds:

Edit: Whoops! Didn't notice we were on the Minnesota board!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News to me! :noidea: Of course, if one isn't started by gametime, have at it! :suds:

Edit: Whoops! Didn't notice we were on the Minnesota board!

You've been around here longer than I have, so I'm starting to suspect I was misled by a fan of the team I was rooting against. That wouldn't be the strangest thing that's happened to me.

When I start a game thread I prefer to do it well before game time, so I'll probably pass tonight. keeping my options open for future game threads.