• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you LA Kings

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This trade Richards to LA for Simmonds and Schenn looks do one sided right now. Schenn looks awesome. Just imagine if he was healthy all season. Perhaps another Giroux?

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schenn is the man, he's like Richie 2.0, but with more offensive talent & is stronger on the puck. I don't think anyone could have imagined Simmonds making such a big step in his development this year, he's been a very pleasant surprise.

Now all we have to do is dump Briere and we have a 1-2-3 of Giroux-Schenn-Couturier...

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schenn is the man, he's like Richie 2.0, but with more offensive talent & is stronger on the puck. I don't think anyone could have imagined Simmonds making such a big step in his development this year, he's been a very pleasant surprise.

Now all we have to do is dump Briere and we have a 1-2-3 of Giroux-Schenn-Couturier...

Agree. I'm fed up with Btiere. Trade him while he still has value.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the past two weeks schenn and Simmonds are the only two guys that have played to an 'untouchable' tag

Giroux has been cat piss on the pk

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Over the past two weeks schenn and Simmonds are the only two guys that have played to an 'untouchable' tag

Giroux has been cat piss on the pk

it's probably time we get him off the PK and let him rest. his style of play is too aggressive to be out there killing off all the penalties that this team takes.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Briere were to continue to dominate in the playoffs, he's worth every penny we pay him and then some. You just don't get the feeling that this is going to happen while not paired up with Hartnell.

I feel like if our rookies (Schenn, Read, Couturier, Gustaffson etc.) improve at all for next season, we are going to have a much better team. We've had 84 points from them so far, which far surpasses every other team, and that's with Schenn only dressing for half of the games. As ugly as the present looks with each passing day, the future looks bright. Let's not mortgage that future just for one potential run at the Cup. That doesn't mean don't make a trade, it just means be smart about it. Either use our picks or trade for players that we can use beyond this season as well.