• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Kyle Kuzma. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always be grateful for what you did Kuzma.

And I'm sorry but Lebron will have his PR firm (ESPN) make you pay for this.
Expect a steady stream of negative articles. Sorry, but you will now get the Irving treatment.

I myself think it was worth it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron set a solid pick on Kuzma.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kuzma pushed Lebron into a solid contest of that jumper. Great team play.......? A stop is a stop, I guess.
I think Lebron could have been called for a foul on Kuzma before Kuzma pushed him, too.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always be grateful for what you did Kuzma.

And I'm sorry but Lebron will have his PR firm (ESPN) make you pay for this.
Expect a steady stream of negative articles. Sorry, but you will now get the Irving treatment.

I myself think it was worth it.

This play looks really funny because LeBron almost fell.

But it was a good basketball play by Kuzma. He was caught and couldn't get over to contest the shot. He also didn't have time to communicate and for LeBron to react to fix the problem.

Shoving LeBron over was the only way that shot was getting contested. And I would bet LBJ is fine with it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But it was a good basketball play by Kuzma. He was caught and couldn't get over to contest the shot. He also didn't have time to communicate and for LeBron to react to fix the problem.

Shoving LeBron over was the only way that shot was getting contested. And I would bet LBJ is fine with it.

Yeah, it's really a non-story. Draymond does this all the time with Steph, Klay, KD, etc. He just shoves people the way he wants them to go. You don't see video on it posted with this much notoriety though.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's really a non-story. Draymond does this all the time with Steph, Klay, KD, etc. He just shoves people the way he wants them to go. You don't see video on it posted with this much notoriety though.

Maybe this is just a little more funny because Draymond is not forever pointing a finger.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cracked me up.

When I was young and used to play in rec leagues, we had a game where a guy had me boxed out with his teammate coming down the lane for a layup.

I couldn't get to him, so I pushed the guy boxing me out into the guy driving the lane and the refs called...………..traveling on the guy with the ball.

After the game, my teammates and I were laughing about my "great defense".

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it's that big a deal, but seems more like Lebron loafing and having no interest in covering the shooter (or anyone).