• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas is pathetic

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes 20 years since OU shut down your semonholes in the Orange Bowl. Looks the Sooners have won one and played for many more since your irrelevant school.

Think we have 3 nattys since 1993 and played in 5. But well done that’s back when OU had some D. You’re the same as us now — just a longer drought

2 decades is a long time to be talking shit

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think we have 3 nattys since 1993 and played in 5. But well done that’s back when OU had some D. You’re the same as us now — just a longer drought

2 decades is a long time to be talking shit

Lol come on bad OU is not Fsu bad. How many playoff appearances has Fsu had? OU has won 4 conference titles in a row how about Fsu? You are more on par with Oklahoma State.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....about that....

Between having some of the most extreme temperature ranges (-0 F to over 110 F) and having a legislature that is more worried about putting EVEN MORE MONEY in oily hands than maintaining safe roads and bridges...the roads and bridges here never stood a chance.

RIP.

p.s. funny though....aren't toll roads generating cash to take care of themselves? :think: :spy:
it sure is funny. That Turner Turnpike was supposed to be free once it paid for itself in the 90s, but somehow we still have to pay to drive on it and they manage to raise the toll fee just about every 2 years.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, comparing to Texas is pretty tough competition.
Up here many Italians, and polish, and eastern euro's,
not nearly as many of traditional western euro heritage.

Yes, Texas babes are hot.
Yes they are. Hot babes are everywhere, but it seems to me they grow on trees in Texas, California & Florida.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol come on bad OU is not Fsu bad. How many playoff appearances has Fsu had? OU has won 4 conference titles in a row how about Fsu? You are more on par with Oklahoma State.

Oh we are bad but I’m not talking shit. Texas has actually had a natty during your drought.

Big 12 conference has done exactly what In the college playoff? Sure you got in :wank: anyone won any? Cmon man the Big 12 hasn’t done shit.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU didn't win the Red River Shootout, Texas did.

OU gave up 31 points in the 1st half alone to bama and OU's Bowl game was over at half time … Texas won their game and the entire Nation watched...

OU = Pathetic … oh any one know what time it is???

Typical Texas over exaggeration.

Ohio State Washing had a rating of 9.7. 9.7% of the TVs watched the game.

Texas Georgia had a rating of 7.8.

Hmm, 7.8% of the TVs watched the Texas Georgia game.

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Texas over exaggeration.

Ohio State Washing had a rating of 9.7. 9.7% of the TVs watched the game.

Texas Georgia had a rating of 7.8.

Hmm, 7.8% of the TVs watched the Texas Georgia game.
ou game was over by half time …

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren't allowed to crack homophobic gay jokes, you'd have nothing. It's pathetic. And all because you got ass bent that I pointed out the shit hole state of Texas is, and is populated with, trash.

Pipe down Bammer and be glad as hell Saban is a master recruiter and can recruit the best from around the country b/c if he had to rely on all you pussies born and raised in your shit hole, the Crimson Tide would have to drop football altogether if they had to rely on homegrown, weak as shit talent. Go sit in the corner now.....

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe down Bammer and be glad as hell Saban is a master recruiter and can recruit the best from around the country b/c if he had to rely on all you pussies born and raised in your shit hole, the Crimson Tide would have to drop football altogether if they had to rely on homegrown, weak as shit talent. Go sit in the corner now.....
Mad slack jaw is mad.

Texas "athletes" are skinny, beardless, beta soy boys who play ballerina ball and fold up like gay origami when they get hit. See pussy ass Colt McCoy for example.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it, you sound like the typical SEC fan sucking on Bammer's teet. Stop sucking off tOSU's teet.....
It was mostly a joke. I hope the entire B10 outside of Michigan sucks and they all lose.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad slack jaw is mad.

Texas "athletes" are skinny, beardless, beta soy boys who play ballerina ball and fold up like gay origami when they get hit. See pussy ass Colt McCoy for example.

Okay then. Please return "skinny, beardless, beta soy boys who play ballerina ball and fold up like gay origami when they get hit" players:
  1. Connor Adams
  2. Xavian Marks
  3. Tyrell Shavers
  4. Jaylen Waddle
  5. Kendrick James
  6. Major Tennison
  7. Chris Owens
  8. Jared Mayden
  9. Donavan Moseley
  10. Deionte Thompson
Better yet, please put them on the next plane to El Paso. "skinny, beardless, beta soy boys who play ballerina ball and fold up like gay origami when they get hit." would be a step up for us.

Thanks for your return.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay then. Please return "skinny, beardless, beta soy boys who play ballerina ball and fold up like gay origami when they get hit" players:
  1. Connor Adams
  2. Xavian Marks
  3. Tyrell Shavers
  4. Jaylen Waddle
  5. Kendrick James
  6. Major Tennison
  7. Chris Owens
  8. Jared Mayden
  9. Donavan Moseley
  10. Deionte Thompson
Better yet, please put them on the next plane to El Paso. "skinny, beardless, beta soy boys who play ballerina ball and fold up like gay origami when they get hit." would be a step up for us.

Thanks for your return.

We are going to let facts get in the way of a good argument!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s about the same here. Little higher in some places. I did fill up before I left though. Took 75 south from Tulsa and hit that tollway towards McAllister Dam right lane was like

View attachment 196075

View attachment 196076
I’m going to have to put her in concussion protocol because she took some hard shots to the head. She needs to come into this dark room with me for a about 10 minutes or so.