• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas...come out to play-ya...

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game's in Austin, right? Hmmmm … this could be good.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna find out how 'weird' ya can make Ehlinger fer sure.

Is he the real deal, this year?
All I know for sure is LSU went an entire game and ran 0 plays from under center and 0 plays with a full back. Don’t know if that was to screw with Texas on film or that is seriously what we will do the entire year.

Also Burreaux set an LSU record for most touchdown passes in a half last night. Game 1 vs Georgia Southern so everything taken with a grain of salt, but the offense finally looked different for the first time in 25 years.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, you LSU fans need to keep in mind there is no justifiable reason to bully anyone. Oh right, this is the Longhorns.....fuck em' up good.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors was an epic flick, bruh!

wow....a bit before my time. but very cool. i've found it and will stream it. it looks raw as shit though....like a b movie from the day.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know for sure is LSU went an entire game and ran 0 plays from under center and 0 plays with a full back. Don’t know if that was to screw with Texas on film or that is seriously what we will do the entire year.

Damn near normal Big XII play. Gonna be par for the course of what Texas normally plays against. Texas is probably the most SEC-like Big XII team. Expect better coverage downfield and more pressure on Burrough than Georiga Southern gave LSU. That said, Horns Down, go Tigers.

Also Burreaux set an LSU record for most touchdown passes in a half last night. Game 1 vs Georgia Southern so everything taken with a grain of salt

Yea, Georgia Southern is a good Sun Belt team but, the triple option was easy to defend because LSU's Jimmies were just better than Georgia Southern's Joes. Power football v power football. LSU just had more power.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty much a B lister, but it was friggen awesome for the times.

the average movie is getting weaker by the year. movies before graphics....people had to actually act and there were a lot of the b movies that are awesome from that time due to real intense stories. madmax comes to mind.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the average movie is getting weaker by the year. movies before graphics....people had to actually act and there were a lot of the b movies that are awesome from that time due to real intense stories. madmax comes to mind.
I've prolly watched The Warriors two dozen times over the years. lolz

It's one of those flix, if ya come across it channel flippin, ya just gotta stop & watch it.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn near normal Big XII play. Gonna be par for the course of what Texas normally plays against. Texas is probably the most SEC-like Big XII team. Expect better coverage downfield and more pressure on Burrough than Georiga Southern gave LSU. That said, Horns Down, go Tigers.

Yea, Georgia Southern is a good Sun Belt team but, the triple option was easy to defend because LSU's Jimmies were just better than Georgia Southern's Joes. Power football v power football. LSU just had more power.

I don't know. Clemson has probably had as much experience against the triple option than anyone in the country, since they always played about 2 a year. Now, admittedly, Kelly Bryant was starting last year, but they gave Clemson fits. They also blew out App. State last year, who's a damn good team. Now, they lost a lot of offensive production (I think 3 linemen, including their two best, their two best running backs, and maybe 3 receivers). But the way LSU manhandled them was still maybe the most impressive performance I saw this week.

Texas, not so much, with LT eating them alive through the air. I mean, 350 passing yards allowed to a mediocre C-USA team, really? Georgia Southern last season was much better than Louisiana Tech. So no, I don't know how much the coverage will be better. I wasn't impressed at all with Texas (I still think they're a 9 win team or so), and I'd have LSU in my top 3 at this moment based only on week 1.