• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terry Murray

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, besides being pissed about the penalty calls and the loss tonight, I was really taken with how the Kings kept fighting, stayed sound in their zone and skated away with a win...why?

Coaching.

Terry Murray has the Kings playing a good sound system. They are not overly physical. They hit, but they are not bangers in their zone. What they do is get in the lanes and make life difficult. Sound positional play and "make up" play when caught. All signs of a really good coach. Tip of the hat to the coach who never should have been fired....

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True enough. Lava had the boys going tonight too though. Aside from the refs I thought pretty much everyone on both sides playedvery well.

I really hate playing the kings though. 3 of my all time flyer favorites in gags richie and Williams.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True enough. Lava had the boys going tonight too though. Aside from the refs I thought pretty much everyone on both sides playedvery well.

I really hate playing the kings though. 3 of my all time flyer favorites in gags richie and Williams.

As some would say. The Kings are the Flyers of the west. I've always liked Terry Murray as a coach. I would welcome him back someday if by some chance Lavi went separate ways.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Terry's done a fine job I consider the kings the second chance Flyers....haha! Would love to see them in the cup!!!!