• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee is the worst team to play next week.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it about Dallas going against Jacksonville after 2 losses and Im now saying it about Philly. Aaron Rodgers asked the Eagles to come behind the wood shed for a second and absolutely handed out an ass whoopin on "The Game of the Week". After Philly plays the Titans they have Dallas, Seattle, Dallas. If Philly loses to the TItans next week their playoff chances are OVER.

It works both ways.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it about Dallas going against Jacksonville after 2 losses and Im now saying it about Philly. Aaron Rodgers asked the Eagles to come behind the wood shed for a second and absolutely handed out an ass whoopin on "The Game of the Week". After Philly plays the Titans they have Dallas, Seattle, Dallas. If Philly loses to the TItans next week their playoff chances are OVER.

It works both ways.

I don't see us losing. However, I expected a loss today at Lambeau, but not the ass kicking we got. I hope it's just a reality check. Dallas is going to be a tough game with that OL and Murray carrying the ball.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It works both ways.

Best news for your heroes is the TiTians lack the QB capable of attacking your secondary consistently. Of course... not too many have Rodgers standing back there attacking either.

Still comes down to those games between the Cowboys and Eagles for the NFC East though. And both teams have a shot at the tournament... including the Wild Card. Plenty of meat left on the bone PE1.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're right about the division title. I think Dallas and Philly are similar teams but at this point I think the deciding factor is Dallas has the much better run game and a much better QB.