• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tell me then.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I make a post buzzed,granted it wasn't my typical style etc and I am bashed by fellow Hawk guys over there,so once,twice in about what is it four or five years of posts and one post I have people saying "OP is a whiner".

Yah know I can understand if I did it often,yah know,but as a man over 40 I let things slide a lot,i don't get on no forum degrading others for some online kick ok.

I pay my bill's,i follow the TOS,i do not attack people personally.

I will say this,if you feel strongly and a little post bothers you soo much I invite you to have a little Obama beer summit with me to discuss it over,sometimes this medium is hard to get things across well,so the ball is in your court.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just trying to understand,im all ears.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I make a post buzzed,granted it wasn't my typical style etc and I am bashed by fellow Hawk guys over there,so once,twice in about what is it four or five years of posts and one post I have people saying "OP is a whiner".

Yah know I can understand if I did it often,yah know,but as a man over 40 I let things slide a lot,i don't get on no forum degrading others for some online kick ok.

I pay my bill's,i follow the TOS,i do not attack people personally.

I will say this,if you feel strongly and a little post bothers you soo much I invite you to have a little Obama beer summit with me to discuss it over,sometimes this medium is hard to get things across well,so the ball is in your court.

Why not just let it go? It's a message board, things happen! Water under the bridge, etc.

Speaking for my self I like the energy you bring. Just be yourself and lets all just be able to disagree without hard feelings?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, its just the internet. These folks dont sign yer paycheck. If you offend someone, apologize like an adult's supposed to. If it proceeds further, they look like the ass. I raise my beer with ya, cheers.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
misunderstandings are the rule in forums, not the exception. It's how you handle those conflicts that define you as a poster. If someone answers back in a way you didn't care for or expect you can always make light of it or do something else to defuse things.