• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TEDENBY?

Devs_Jets_Yanks27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've been at work since 4. Didn't see him in the boxscore.

WHY is he not playing?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried to with the langenbrunner stuff but lemaire said he was just a scratch decision he made nothing more

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So tedenby is getting the bergfors treatment?
Well there's one thing about lemaire that's bothering me. And its a big one, but so far that's it

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there's one thing about lemaire that's bothering me. And its a big one, but so far that's it
Lemaires treatment of tedenbys makes no sense one minute he's teaching him for a period and apologizing that it was a mistake and then he's scratching him.not for nothing but I would play tedenby over pellet Sesito or zharkov any day of the week.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

I was about to say the same exact thing. It's bergfors 2.0.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not sure i buy his reasoning either, cos Lemaire just said he's young so it doesn't hurt to miss a few games. That's BS is you ask me, he hardly needs resting.

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i know i haven't been here in a while but THIS FRICKIN pisses me off to no FRICKIN end man.. what the heck is this bull crap.. i kinda like what lemaire is doing in general.. but why scratch our top prospect and our most productive rookie... WHY?!?!?! my gosh i dont think anything has pissed me off more about the devils.. keep playing rolston every game.. keep playing zharkov who can't score (i do like the way he plays by the way but still) keep playing all the people that can't get the job done and FRICKIN bench the future.. BS!!!!!!!!!

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, while yes i have a slight man crush, for a good portion of the season tedenby had been our best player, i don't understand why he's not in?

i love palmieri, i love zharkov, but i would put tedenby in their spots far before they would. the kid, while making some defensive mistakes here and there, was showing the most promise of any rookie we've had in a very, very long time. maybe including parise.

i've been happy with the way the team has played under lemaire. but doing it without tedenby makes now sense to me. i don't think theres any question that kid is one of the top talents on thsi team.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally, while yes i have a slight man crush, for a good portion of the season tedenby had been our best player, i don't understand why he's not in?

i love palmieri, i love zharkov, but i would put tedenby in their spots far before they would. the kid, while making some defensive mistakes here and there, was showing the most promise of any rookie we've had in a very, very long time. maybe including parise.

i've been happy with the way the team has played under lemaire. but doing it without tedenby makes now sense to me. i don't think theres any question that kid is one of the top talents on thsi team.

At this point of the season it makes even more sense to play tedenby and thats what pisses me off most.come on the season is lost what better time to give a young player the chance to learn then when those mistakes matter least.dont know what lemaire is trying to do but his defensive mistakes have less of a impact on the team now than say in the future when we are in a more competitive position.not to mention giving some of these kids the time to adjust now would give them the experience to be more ready later.same goes for jj why send him to albany when he could be gaining more experience dont get me wrong i like sesito and what hes done but jj is our future as well as tedenby.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At this point of the season it makes even more sense to play tedenby and thats what pisses me off most.come on the season is lost what better time to give a young player the chance to learn then when those mistakes matter least.dont know what lemaire is trying to do but his defensive mistakes have less of a impact on the team now than say in the future when we are in a more competitive position.not to mention giving some of these kids the time to adjust now would give them the experience to be more ready later.same goes for jj why send him to albany when he could be gaining more experience dont get me wrong i like sesito and what hes done but jj is our future as well as tedenby.

That's the other reason I'm in favor of trading the players were going to trade now instead of later. They could get injured, but I the young guys need minutes. I don't care if it's here or down in the AHL, but they have to be allowed to play somewhere. This is crap.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zharkov looks pretty promising, but he just can't seal the deal. A lot of hustle though.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah the Tedenby scratching thing is getting to me now. Unless he's done something really bad which seems very unlikely i have no idea why he shouldn't be out there getting ice time.

The2000cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah i agree with all of you man.. tedenby is my favorite devil personally so i might be a little bias.. but he is our number 1 offensive prospect and last time i checked besides yesterday we have trouble putting the puck in the net.. so we kill 2 birds with 1 stone get offensive help and get out number 1 prospect ready for the nhl..

i thought he made great improvement while he was here especially with his board play for such a small guy he isn't bad on the boards.

i go on tg's blog everyday now to see another stupid lemaire reasoning on why tedenby still isn't in the lineup.

like skillrex said i think the team has played better under lemaire but i just can't look past not playing our number 1 prospect and having him sit down during games and not getting nhl experience while our season is lost man it really really urks me

i like the other prospects as well but fact is they will not produce as much as tedenby will

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sly, zharky is legit. Hell never be a score but I would love to see as a got on the 3rd line and playing key minutes defensively.

One of the best forecheckers you'll find.

And everybody teddy may be bumped up a bit, saw a thing fromthursday where Lou mentioned him being a bit banged up

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sly, zharky is legit. Hell never be a score but I would love to see as a got on the 3rd line and playing key minutes defensively.

One of the best forecheckers you'll find.

And everybody teddy may be bumped up a bit, saw a thing fromthursday where Lou mentioned him being a bit banged up

I kind of see Zharkov as a younger version of Langenbrunner. He'll definitely be able to contribute when surrounded by talent, but won't carry a line like Parise, Zajac, Elias, and sometimes Kovalchuk can.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I found out what Teddy has been doing these past few days. Thanks to TG for the info

"I also asked Tedenby about Swedish defenseman Adam Larsson, who was the ranked the top European skater prospect today by NHL Central Scouting in its mid-term rankings and is considered one of the favorites to be the top pick in this year’s NHL Entry Draft (the Devils might end up with the first pick). Tedenby played with Larsson last year on Sweden’s World Junior Championships team and played against him in the Swedish Elite League (he plays for Skelleftea AIK).

“He’s patient with the puck and he’s so young, but has such good hockey sense,” Tedenby said of Larsson. “He’s amazing. He’s big (6-3, 200) too. He’s good in the D zone also, in both ends. He has a good shot. He has everything to have success over here.”"

Teddy is now Lou's Swedish scout and persuading him to draft Larsson in the draft.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemaire has been saying in the coaches corner segments that Tedenby wasnt doing what he wanted, I dont know why the rest of the people in the Devils were trying to say it was something else. I guess they figure no one watches the pregame show...