• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams you hate because of SportsHoopla Posters

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rant about teams you normally wouldn't hate, but do so because of SportsHoopla Poster(s).

:D

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon.

Do i really need to explain?

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much all of them

Exactly, but that's not unusual.

Everybody prides themselves on throwing jabs at each other.
Naturally, you want to be able to throw the jabs rather than
receive them.

I know a couple of the Nebraska folks made fun of FSU rescheduling
the ULM game last year. I responded this year about them possibly
rescheduling Akron.

However, they probably will win that debate because I doubt
that game or another team will take their place.

It ain't gonna matter.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, but that's not unusual.

Everybody prides themselves on throwing jabs at each other.
Naturally, you want to be able to throw the jabs rather than
receive them.

I know a couple of the Nebraska folks made fun of FSU rescheduling
the ULM game last year. I responded this year about them possibly
rescheduling Akron.

However, they probably will win that debate because I doubt
that game or another team will take their place.

It ain't gonna matter.
1uf27Y7.gif

Nebraska adds Bethune-Cookman to 2018 football schedule

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None.

I guess the closest would be 0regon. But I don't really give a crap about the team itself, especially lately when they aren't relevant and their shithead posters melted and left in shame long ago. But I can say my opinion of them was a lot better before I came here.

Other than that, it's more like wanting to see justice done. Iowa/Wisconsin going 9 games into a season without playing anyone and their fans act like they should be #1 - I hope they lose just for the justice of it because everyone else knows they don't deserve the shit.

And along that line, some things I will always get a good laugh at. USC/Texas being ranked high and losing a bunch? Fuck yeah, that's funny/good shit right there - and you can damn near count on it annually.

On the flip side, I talk less shit about teams I hate(Auburn/Tennnessee) because the posters here aren't so bad, or at least some of them are cool.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None.

I guess the closest would be 0regon. But I don't really give a crap about the team itself, especially lately when they aren't relevant and their shithead posters melted and left in shame long ago. But I can say my opinion of them was a lot better before I came here.

Other than that, it's more like wanting to see justice done. Iowa/Wisconsin going 9 games into a season without playing anyone and their fans act like they should be #1 - I hope they lose just for the justice of it because everyone else knows they don't deserve the shit.

And along that line, some things I will always get a good laugh at. USC/Texas being ranked high and losing a bunch? Fuck yeah, that's funny/good shit right there - and you can damn near count on it annually.

On the flip side, I talk less shit about teams I hate(Auburn/Tennnessee) because the posters here aren't so bad, or at least some of them are cool.

This is pretty spot on.

While I hate Auburn and UT, I rather enjoy @WestEndVol and @Wild Turkey.

Personally, Oregon and UW have some wound up fans on here. But I also enjoy the fans of teams that are historically highly overrated and come crashing down in a pile of burning flames, only to be highly over ranked the following year with the same result.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska. In person, they're not bad. But you get them on a computer and they'll cry about Texas until their fingers hurt from typing.