• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

teams interested in drafting Jalen Hurts

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch him play? Talk to Alabama and Oklahoma fans...thanks. If he has such great stats why isn't he a 1st rounder? These are things you need to think about.

im not his biggest fan at all.

I want him to be good, he’s an A kid.

I don’t know if he’s worth it. I doubt he is. But with that metric and his numbers, I’ll give him a day 3 flier to see if he can be developed. I don’t see how that’s an unreasonable take.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah day 3 seems about right, I would take him day 2 for the right team. He definitely improved as a passer over his career but his game tape is just nothing to get excited about other than his running ability and athleticism. To compare him to Lamar Jackson, I wasn't in love with him but Lamar Jackson was a much better passer coming out of college and that's not looking at stats...just game film. Like I said, I think he can be a nice backup and have a Taysom Hill kind of role but he needs to improve A LOT to become even a decent starter imo but that's why he is considered a mid round pick. The only QB in this class I would rank as a top 20 player is Burrow (top 3). I'm not a huge fan of Herbert, Love is probably in the same boat.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah day 3 seems about right, I would take him day 2 for the right team. He definitely improved as a passer over his career but his game tape is just nothing to get excited about other than his running ability and athleticism. To compare him to Lamar Jackson, I wasn't in love with him but Lamar Jackson was a much better passer coming out of college and that's not looking at stats...just game film. Like I said, I think he can be a nice backup and have a Taysom Hill kind of role but he needs to improve A LOT to become even a decent starter imo but that's why he is considered a mid round pick. The only QB in this class I would rank as a top 20 player is Burrow (top 3). I'm not a huge fan of Herbert, Love is probably in the same boat.

I’m taking Tua over Burrow, although the fact that tua is made of used chewing gum and grandmas old knitting yarn is concerning.

Hurts has just enough there to justify being a day 3 pick. But not enough for me to do anything more. Tenn doesn’t have a 4th and needs to take The Louisiana CB in round 5, so I would take hurts in round 6 or 7 and be ok with that.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the Pats have interest too