• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Take a look at this bullshit

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something was up... It was clear... NFL should NEVER allow officials to hang out with teams... That's just an open door for corruption....

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something was up... It was clear... NFL should NEVER allow officials to hang out with teams... That's just an open door for corruption....

Open door for it, or the thought of it. Not good to even let the people mix and mingle. I need to when that was fromthough?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See and upon further review it is from August. Still does not look good. Does not look as bad as say if it was Friday night.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want the back room view of them in NYC saying "YaY or NaY" on the flag.......I want a honest reason why the flag was picked up.......

Find the guy that made the call in NYC and you will find the money.

Refrees are now the lowest common demonator or Police if you like........

FYI I was a police for 10 years......I understand the game.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still want the back room view of them in NYC saying "YaY or NaY" on the flag.......I want a honest reason why the flag was picked up.......

Would of been nice to hear something during the game as to why?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would of been nice to hear something during the game as to why?

Agreed, but you will hear about it, but way after the fact, therefore it's not as emotional or defining....

How do you think riots are started?

There will be no riot in Dallas for a Lions loss......But in Detroit if the called was made........BURN THIS MUTHA DOWN!!!!! lmao.

Get there faster America......Do you need the NFL to slowly get you there.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several NFL execs were not happy about the fraternization.

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jones jones jones beat that fucker till he talk:whistle:s.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm guessing they let you go? :whistle:

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the pass interference call on terrance williams?? Williams was shoved by the defensive player and gets called for a pick route. How did the Cowboys respond? With a Td on the next play to Williams. Lions had their chances to win the game and didn't capitalize. So quit blaming the refs for your loss.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is certainly an appearance of impropriety. That alone is reason enough to bar officials from hanging out with players and owners.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely should not have the head of officials partying with players. Conflict of interest much. Im not stupid, we all saw what happened in the nba. I guarantee theres collusion occurring. Where theres billions of dollars there will always be collusion.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely should not have the head of officials partying with players. Conflict of interest much. Im not stupid, we all saw what happened in the nba. I guarantee theres collusion occurring. Where theres billions of dollars there will always be collusion.

Collusion amongst them all(owners). Looks bad on the NFL. I'm sure there has been more than just Jerry's people smoozing the wrong people.

Do you blame Dean for thinking with his penis on that one?

I found it funny it happened in August and TMZ waited this long to expose it. Unless they did not have footage then? Figure with the blackeye they were fighting early in season, then when have been the time to pile on.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the pass interference call on terrance williams?? Williams was shoved by the defensive player and gets called for a pick route. How did the Cowboys respond? With a Td on the next play to Williams. Lions had their chances to win the game and didn't capitalize. So quit blaming the refs for your loss.

So sick of hearing this.

Did the refs throw a flag on detroit? Mark off the yards? Then announce the penalty? Then decide oh well it wasnt a penalty? Apples to oranges.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So sick of hearing this.

Did the refs throw a flag on detroit? Mark off the yards? Then announce the penalty? Then decide oh well it wasnt a penalty? Apples to oranges.

Those two calls were both wrong IMO. Williams PI should of never been thrown and then other never picked up. Many bad calls all over. Both changed the complexion and maybe the outcome?

1) Never know what Detroit does after the call...

2)Dallas gets the first down with no PI call, does the next pass play happen? Do they run on 1st instead or even go on to score?

3) Can not change it. So some bad calls changed the game, but did 2 plays lose the game? Not sure anyone can answer any these questions.