• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tackle Friday 2019

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget the kids ... who else is pumped up for the big tackle sales this year?

I plan on buying me a divorce this year to the tune of 2-3 Shimano Expride Rods at Tackle Warehouse. 20% of store wide. Gonna hit up the local YakShack (River's Edge) and grab a new paddle too since I'll be living in my kayak after the wife finds out.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've got the Shimano Bantam/G-Loomis IMX Pro combo for like $400 at American Legacy right now.

Anyone have a comfortable couch and likes to smell farts?

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you all were so worried about my marriage I figure I'll update.

It's true. It's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission. Unless we're talking about anal. Then you NEED permission.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget the kids ... who else is pumped up for the big tackle sales this year?

I plan on buying me a divorce this year to the tune of 2-3 Shimano Expride Rods at Tackle Warehouse. 20% of store wide. Gonna hit up the local YakShack (River's Edge) and grab a new paddle too since I'll be living in my kayak after the wife finds out.
I haven't quite doubled up on rods/reels yet. I have one ultra light spinning, one medium spinning, one medium baitcasting, one heavy baitcasting (for trolling) and now an ice fishing reel. Though I did pick up a 4 piece Ugly Stick Gx2 so I can stuff a rod/reel into my luggage when I want to covertly fish on vacations. I'm going to hawaii in Feb and I'm going to sneak that along.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. I only ended up buying one Expride. I think I'll add another one or two eventually but right now, I still really like my Dobyns Fury and I don't want to take more than two with me on the yak. So I head out with a medium heavy bait caster (Dobyns Fury / Shimano Citica) which is actually closer in action to a medium and a medium spinning (Shimano Expride A / Shimano Stradic FL).

I'm a big Shimano guy.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tackle Friday was good to me again.

Picked up another Shimano Expride and a Curado. Hard to beat a $450 combo for $360.

Fuck I live those Exprides. Seriously. Want to feel a high-end fishing rod without paying $600 Loomis prices?

GET AN EXPRIDE.