• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sutton Out for Season

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one thing to cheer for folks...

Trevor Lawrence

That means worst record in the league. Anticipating 0 and 3 after next week. Two losses to the Chiefs, so that is 5 losses.

Loss to the Saints, certainly. That's 6.

Come on!!! We can do it!!!!

I'll be rooting for them to gut out a respectable record until Lock can return. 3-4, maybe 3-5 depending on when he gets back. Then the expectation is on him to rally the team and lead them to a final record of 9-7. Sort of like last year's Titans. Slow start, 9-7 final record, stormed their way to the AFCCG.

We've still got some talent on this roster. The injury bug has been just ruthless to us. I don't recall ever seeing ANY team lose this kind of talent in such a short span of time. But may our fortunes will turn and they'll be healthy down the stretch. With an extra playoff seed, 9-7 probably gets you in.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rooting for them to gut out a respectable record until Lock can return. 3-4, maybe 3-5 depending on when he gets back. Then the expectation is on him to rally the team and lead them to a final record of 9-7. Sort of like last year's Titans. Slow start, 9-7 final record, stormed their way to the AFCCG.

We've still got some talent on this roster. The injury bug has been just ruthless to us. I don't recall ever seeing ANY team lose this kind of talent in such a short span of time. But may our fortunes will turn and they'll be healthy down the stretch. With an extra playoff seed, 9-7 probably gets you in.
My friend's a 49er fan

Our Best TE: George Kittle (Out 2 weeks)

Our Best CB: Richard Sherman (Out 3 weeks)

Our Best WR: Deebo Samuel (Out 3 weeks)

Our Best QB: Jimmy Garoppolo (May start, but could mis anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks)

Our Best Edge: Nick Bosa (Out for Year with Torn ACL)

Our 2nd Best Edge: Dee Ford (Neck Spasms/Back Issues, who knows if he’ll play this week, out last week)

Our Best RB: Raheem Mostert (Out 2 to 3 weeks)

Our Best C: Weston Richburg (Out until week 7)

2nd Best RB: Tevin Coleman (Out 3 weeks)

Interior DL: Solomon Thomas (Out for Year with Torn ACL)

Interior DL: DJ Jones (Not sure yet)

Our Best PR/KR: Richie James, Jr (Not sure yet)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend's a 49er fan

Our Best TE: George Kittle (Out 2 weeks)

Our Best CB: Richard Sherman (Out 3 weeks)

Our Best WR: Deebo Samuel (Out 3 weeks)

Our Best QB: Jimmy Garoppolo (May start, but could mis anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks)

Our Best Edge: Nick Bosa (Out for Year with Torn ACL)

Our 2nd Best Edge: Dee Ford (Neck Spasms/Back Issues, who knows if he’ll play this week, out last week)

Our Best RB: Raheem Mostert (Out 2 to 3 weeks)

Our Best C: Weston Richburg (Out until week 7)

2nd Best RB: Tevin Coleman (Out 3 weeks)

Interior DL: Solomon Thomas (Out for Year with Torn ACL)

Interior DL: DJ Jones (Not sure yet)

Our Best PR/KR: Richie James, Jr (Not sure yet)
Yeah, I was actually thinking of the 49ers even as I typed that statement. But they're coming off a Super Bowl run so they don't get any sympathy!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crushing news to me. Sutton was primed to take a spot in the top 5 WRs this season. Get Well Soon!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will miss Sutton and we needed him this year but it is also a great opportunity for Hamler to show us some excitement and get his grub. Could make us a better team going into next year with Sutton, Jeudy and Hamler all experienced. Also gives a guy like Tyrie Cleveland a smaller opportunity to step up. Gotta look at the bright side I suppose.

There is no bright side to Lock going down, other than maybe a higher draft pick which our plan this year wasn't to play for a higher draft pick. It was step up time. ;)