• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor Pool.....

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seeing what others thought about picking the winner this week.

I was thinking this might be a good week to take Chicago vs Arizona, especially if Bradfoed is still starting.

Maybe Houston ove Giants.....Jax over Tennessee

Trying to find a team that I won't not being able to use again.

Thoughts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jax I like obviously

Don’t trust the other games

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seeing what others thought about picking the winner this week.

I was thinking this might be a good week to take Chicago vs Arizona, especially if Bradfoed is still starting.

Maybe Houston ove Giants.....Jax over Tennessee

Trying to find a team that I won't not being able to use again.

Thoughts?
Bears play the bills later this year. I'm all about picking against the bills until they play in their division and i decide if it's better to hold off until the second time they play.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later in the season only matters if u make it that far as well

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later in the season only matters if u make it that far as well
and picking against the bills should get you there, like the vikings and their -1000000 line against them this week

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost week 1 w/ Saint vs Tampa.
Planning for the future is nice, but the NFL is always changing. Who knows what the Bears and Bills will look like later?
Taking the Bears this week.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and picking against the bills should get you there, like the vikings and their -1000000 line against them this week

i was hoping to save Minny for later on, but nice to have pretty good sure thing.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Planning for the future is nice, but the NFL is always changing. Who knows what the Bears and Bills will look like later?

We started with 33 players and 23 were eliminated week one. Saints, Steelers, and Lion were the culprits.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was shocked so many people chose to go with a divisional game to start the season. granted, i wasn't expecting that end result. and to the above, same with the browns-steelers game. didn't see that lions game coming at all, that was going to be my second choice after the ravens.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was shocked so many people chose to go with a divisional game to start the season. granted, i wasn't expecting that end result. and to the above, same with the browns-steelers game. didn't see that lions game coming at all, that was going to be my second choice after the ravens.
RE: Saints
I figured FitzCrapstick would throw 2 or 3 picks. And as good as the Saints secondary was last year... also figured a pick 6 was in the plan... ugh.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE: Saints
I figured FitzCrapstick would throw 2 or 3 picks. And as good as the Saints secondary was last year... also figured a pick 6 was in the plan... ugh.
my two rules of thumb, which usually get broken throughout the season are:

don't pick a divisional game
don't pick an away team

I do my best not to go away from that, though I already broke it by taking the chargers in week 2 away. the bills to me just seemed that bad coming into the season. i felt bad about convincing my friend to switch from the saints to them in week 2 after they made their comeback, only to see Tyrod make the play on 4th down... only to see the kicker miss and the defense give up the FG. granted, it had to be easier week two looking at the chargers score rather than watching the saints/browns game. i feel their defense is real and it's tough to go against that when the offense is very conservative (though still featured Gordon, Landry, and other playmakers, Gordon gone is a downgrade, though still a promising offense).

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In order of my confidence

Vikes over buf
Jags over titans
Rams over chargers
GB over skins
Chiefs over 9rs
Houston over giants
Pats over lions
Bears over cards

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my two rules of thumb, which usually get broken throughout the season are:

don't pick a divisional game
don't pick an away team

I do my best not to go away from that, though I already broke it by taking the chargers in week 2 away. the bills to me just seemed that bad coming into the season. i felt bad about convincing my friend to switch from the saints to them in week 2 after they made their comeback, only to see Tyrod make the play on 4th down... only to see the kicker miss and the defense give up the FG. granted, it had to be easier week two looking at the chargers score rather than watching the saints/browns game. i feel their defense is real and it's tough to go against that when the offense is very conservative (though still featured Gordon, Landry, and other playmakers, Gordon gone is a downgrade, though still a promising offense).
I'll add one more rule to yours... The later in the season it gets, the riskier it is to pick against a winless team. They are bound to win at least a game. There haven't been many teams that haven't been able to get one win.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll add one more rule to yours... The later in the season it gets, the riskier it is to pick against a winless team. They are bound to win at least a game. There haven't been many teams that haven't been able to get one win.

Cowboys
bucs
lions
Baltimore colts
Browns
2018 Bills

I count 5

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2