• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Supplemental Draft

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting. I mentioned the supplemental a while back.

What would you give up for Sowell? It would obviously take a first to pull it off but would you give up a potential top five, or 1 overall? I think I probably would.

I don’t know a lot about Little but a potential top ten pick that may not play this season, what would you give up? I would definitely do a fourth, probably a third, need a little more study for a second.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What would you give up for Sowell? It would obviously take a first to pull it off but would you give up a potential top five, or 1 overall? I think I probably would.

I don’t know a lot about Little but a potential top ten pick that may not play this season, what would you give up? I would definitely do a fourth, probably a third, need a little more study for a second.
I don’t think Little’s agent would let that happen

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hellllllll no! Sowell is a beast but the Skins cant risk losing the opportunity to get Lawrence or even Fields.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hellllllll no! Sowell is a beast but the Skins cant risk losing the opportunity to get Lawrence or even Fields.
in case you missed it we have a qb drafted in round 1 . what we dont have is a potential all pro LT to protect him

and of course there is no guarantee we will be in position to draft lawrence or the guy who couldnt beat out fromm

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance that Sewell or Little enter the Sup and are available for the Skins 2nd round 2021 pick?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any chance that Sewell or Little enter the Sup and are available for the Skins 2nd round 2021 pick?

you wont get either for a 2nd round pick . if i am their advisors i would advise against entering the sup draft unless i got 1st round money

they would loose millions if they got picked in round 2

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL already stated only players traditionally eligible would be allowed into the supplemental draft. Guys that want to forgo the year and were eligible will not be allowed.

Maybe they change their stance but as of now only a few will be eligible.

Although I would watch to see if some mid majors drop football as they can not meet financial demands.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL already stated only players traditionally eligible would be allowed into the supplemental draft. Guys that want to forgo the year and were eligible will not be allowed.

Maybe they change their stance but as of now only a few will be eligible.

Although I would watch to see if some mid majors drop football as they can not meet financial demands.

as of now you are right , but the link above states that might not be the case yet . and i mean yet because you a very much right that nothing will change