• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superbowl Party

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superbowl here will be Monday morning. We are having a SB party at work. I told my wife this morning I will take the day off and watch it at home. Much better to not have the distraction of people who don't give a shit. She asked if "there were no fans at work?" I said, "they are Engineers, Engineers are not football fans" - I added, "unless they are from Pittsburgh."

I find it amazing that non-fans always root against the Patriots.
Seems like they pick up on the fashion of "hating the Patriots."

Most Steelers fans I know don't hate the Pats. One exception? My boss is a Steelers fan and hates the Patriots. Yah' I think I'll stay home and watch.....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superbowl here will be Monday morning. We are having a SB party at work. I told my wife this morning I will take the day off and watch it at home. Much better to not have the distraction of people who don't give a shit. She asked if "there were no fans at work?" I said, "they are Engineers, Engineers are not football fans" - I added, "unless they are from Pittsburgh."

Most Steelers fans I know don't hate the Pats. One exception? My boss is a Steelers fan and hates the Patriots. Yah' I think I'll stay home and watch.....

I can't imagine where they'd get that contempt from? I mean, what, 11 appearances since 2001? Where oh where could that fashionable idea come from?? :think:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ya..prolly cuz everyone's sick of seeing yer gay asses there every fucking year and hope Tom Brady dies of Gonorrhea and rots in Hell.

Good luck en sech

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me introduce you to @moxie... hide your knives

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHo the hell let this asshole in here?????

How ya been dude? Been a while...

I've been around! You just don't notice me anymore! :bawling:

Just haven't been able to get on as much since the holidays. Work stuff... :tsk:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been around! You just don't notice me anymore! :bawling:

Just haven't been able to get on as much since the holidays. Work stuff... :tsk:
You need to get your ass back in the horror thread my man! That thread has grown pretty stale lately.

I hear ya on the work stuff. Some weeks I'm on 3-4 days, and others I'm nonexistent. Not enough hours in a day!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots can GDIAF, but I do wish the Steelers were run more like the Patriots are.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....but without all the controversy
Well, right now, we have had lots more controversy than the Patriots.

I'll take that step down to underinflated balls instead of players freaking the fuck out on social media and leaving the team.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, right now, we have had lots more controversy than the Patriots.

I'll take that step down to underinflated balls instead of players freaking the fuck out on social media and leaving the team.
Both are pretty bad... Drama Circus or Cheating Scandals.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not watching this game. I didn't watch it last year, either.

I have better things to do, like scratch my balls while watching a movie. And I can catch the good commercials on youtube the next day.