• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sup fam

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a minute since I've been on here, and really miss talking hoops with you all. Yes, even the Lakers fans. Well some of you anyways ;)

Been busy working in the sports industry and unfortunately with how things are going now it's been rough, so I decided to start my own NBA Patreon page. There will be a ton of NBA Draft Content, NBA Free Agency predictions and scouting reports, cap space help, college basketball watch, mock offseasons, and requests for any personal writeups/Q&A's so it'll be very interactive. I just launched last week and have 9 folks on board so far including a couple NBA Scouts, so it's going to be quality content I assure you.

Really excited for some of the stuff I have lined up and would really appreciate any support whether it's subscribing or even just sharing with someone that may have interest. Feel free to ask any questions below. Thanks!

Link: patreon.com/zonasports

Reactions: DJ

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if you want a preview of the kind of work that'll be on there the NBA Free Agent Predictions page is open to the public, so feel free to check that out before subbing if you'd like!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you back.....hope all is well.....

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need any contributors? My credentials are basically nothing, but I can have @WiggyRuss and @HurricaneDij39 vouch for me.

In all seriousness hope your page works out for you.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you need any contributors? My credentials are basically nothing, but I can have @WiggyRuss and @HurricaneDij39 vouch for me.

In all seriousness hope your page works out for you.

Haha thanks man. Really do miss the discussions on here, and will try and stop by more frequently just been a chaotic year for me (and the world, I suppose).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a minute since I've been on here, and really miss talking hoops with you all. Yes, even the Lakers fans. Well some of you anyways ;)

Been busy working in the sports industry and unfortunately with how things are going now it's been rough, so I decided to start my own NBA Patreon page. There will be a ton of NBA Draft Content, NBA Free Agency predictions and scouting reports, cap space help, college basketball watch, mock offseasons, and requests for any personal writeups/Q&A's so it'll be very interactive. I just launched last week and have 9 folks on board so far including a couple NBA Scouts, so it's going to be quality content I assure you.

Really excited for some of the stuff I have lined up and would really appreciate any support whether it's subscribing or even just sharing with someone that may have interest. Feel free to ask any questions below. Thanks!

Link: patreon.com/zonasports

So you took everything you were wrong about and decided to make it more convenient for us by putting on 1 page.

Very considerate of you. :D

Seriously though, good to see you back.

Will definitely be checking out your page.

What were you doing in the sports industry?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you took everything you were wrong about and decided to make it more convenient for us by putting on 1 page.

Very considerate of you. :D

Seriously though, good to see you back.

Will definitely be checking out your page.

What were you doing in the sports industry?

Lol, picking up with the smack talk right where we left off. Love it.

Appreciate it though man!

I had a few jobs with the Dbacks/Mercury/Suns organizations these past few years, and was set for a very exciting new opportunity with the Suns that was supposed to start this summer but has been put on hold for obvious reasons. Still in the cards, just might be a while with how everything is right now so I figured why not create my own NBA content in the meantime.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, picking up with the smack talk right where we left off. Love it.

Appreciate it though man!

I had a few jobs with the Dbacks/Mercury/Suns organizations these past few years, and was set for a very exciting new opportunity with the Suns that was supposed to start this summer but has been put on hold for obvious reasons. Still in the cards, just might be a while with how everything is right now so I figured why not create my own NBA content in the meantime.

Wouldn't want to disappoint. lol

Very cool. Best of luck with that and with your page. Hope you can stop in more often.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns on a winning streak, might make the playoffs, and you show back up. Fair weather fanning at its finest.

But seriously, welcome back