• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Warriors

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit man he's so good

I do not know why you think the game would be a blowout if those other guys were playing. I could say the same thing about Bledsoe that if he was playing, the game would not even be close, but that is not true. When players miss games, other players step up and do more than they usually do. Did the Warriors miss their other players, of course, but there is no guarantee that if they played, they win the game.

The bottom line is that the Suns won the game. If Bogut played, then Alex Len would play and just the entire game and flow of the game would be so different. You go at it with the players available, and the Suns won the game.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could steal one from the heat, we would have nearly doubled our expected win total from the start of the season. I really thought we would take a huge step back without Bledsoe but this team has played consistent. We need to shore up the defense and work on controlling the ball if we want any shot at a playoff run. Keep it going, suns!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know why you think the game would be a blowout if those other guys were playing. I could say the same thing about Bledsoe that if he was playing, the game would not even be close, but that is not true. When players miss games, other players step up and do more than they usually do. Did the Warriors miss their other players, of course, but there is no guarantee that if they played, they win the game.

The bottom line is that the Suns won the game. If Bogut played, then Alex Len would play and just the entire game and flow of the game would be so different. You go at it with the players available, and the Suns won the game.

Good game

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got in a fight with a warriors fan but it got broken up before I could whip his ass. He was puting his retarded warriors hat in the camera at the post game show and I was like fuck that.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragon got the job done

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam silvers first business of rigging was to keep drago out of the Allstar break!

Adam Silver is a crooked individual. Just wait to see who wins the NBA Lottery....Lakers. Just wait for it!

(ok, maybe not, but I like propagating conspiracy theories for my own enjoyment)

UA_Stapler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got in a fight with a warriors fan but it got broken up before I could whip his ass. He was puting his retarded warriors hat in the camera at the post game show and I was like fuck that.

That's right! Thank you for standing up for Phoenix and shutting that sh*t down.