• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Line-Up

67RedSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough is enough of the Mickey Mouse Sunday line-ups that Weiss is throwing out there. Is he not getting the point with the results of these games. It does nothing but throw everyone out of their rhythm, screws up the batting order, have people playing out of position, giving your opponent an edge, annoying fans, etc., etc., etc. and I blame Tulo's injury on this very thing.
If Weiss is calling the shots on this someone has to speak with him. If it's Geivett who's responsible for this then Weiss has to tell the lunatic to take a hike. Wish I had a job where I'm getting paid $$Millions to work 3 hours a day and my boss tells me...oh. take the day off...we want you strong and healthy for August when we're 20 games out of 1st Place.
Gee, can you tell I'm annoyed. Despite my annoyance feel free to call me out on this if you think differently...it's just that although I can take a loss I can't abide stupidity and that's what I consider these Sunday line-ups to be...just another version of the 75 pitch rule.

smf52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you on the Sunday lineups but the mistakes on the basepaths irritated me way more. They possibly cost us Saturday night's game and possibly might have hurt us to such an extent that we lost Sunday's game as well. Yes, having a coordinated lineup playing together most of the time might have prevented those errors as well. Is it the coaching or is it a lack of baseball smarts that have caused all of these miscues? Yes, Eric Young has speed, but does he have to use it to an extent where he tries for one base too many or is caught off base or is in a stupid rundown. Tulo has been trying for extra bases that he can't catch up to as well. Some of the game today looked like the Keystone Cops- most of you don't even know what they are. Pathetic!

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Geivett have an office just outside the Rockies' clubhouse? Even on the Road? Since Weiss is an old time ballplayer I would imagine he'd appreciate the thought of keeping the primary lineup on the field as much as possible, so I have to think someone like Geivett is giving him some "closed door" orders. I have no evidence of that. It's just a theory.

smf52, I'm glad Kershaw helped you out today, even though it means I have no chance of beating you this week in our fantasy league, but I'll take the Kershaw win for the benefit of my Dodgers who have already had their share of ups and downs this season.

Next week is the big Series. Should be fun.