• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: SUNDAY #2

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trust me, he was in. i replayed it several times.

several.

Fine.. I believe you. You've yet to send me down the wrong path

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though Byron Murphy didn’t cross the line with the football the rule states that the ball should cross the line and it did. People on Twitter argued that Byron Murphy could’ve given the Raiders a win for just trying to look cool. Though he was saved by a few centimetres.:suds:

Are you going to start the Monday night thread...since you know how to do it with the correct info and tags...thanks in advance???

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you going to start the Monday night thread...since you know how to do it with the correct info and tags...thanks in advance???
someone already screwed both them up lol:suds:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone already screwed both them up lol:suds:

Yup, I'd expect that from a Vikings fan, and the Bills fan I haven't seen here before and he made it about the same time I asked...oh well...all good, we'll just have to go it like old school times

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I'd expect that from a Vikings fan, and the Bills fan I haven't seen here before and he made it about the same time I asked...oh well...all good, we'll just have to go it like old school times
wont matter bills game be ova by the half anyways:suds:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wont matter bills game be ova by the half anyways:suds:

You're probably right, but it's still the NFL where weird shit happens all the time...like the Jags beating down the Bills last year

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First COVID and now this.....it does suck for the kid.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have him run 25 60 yard sprints on Tuesday where he has to carry the ball over a goalline by 5 yards each time. Just to make sure he is "practiced" at doing it.
I dont understand why players do that either. Why try & drop the ball as soon as possible? Thats stupid. *looks over at DJax*
Yeah the NFL is really stupid for not having a camera angle there. Also, WHY do players CONTINUE to drop the ball before they cross the line?!?! Wait until you are at least halfway IN so there will be absolutely NO question..
I thought all the NFL fields now have at least the goal line cameras on the pylons. Was waiting to atleast see those ones. Never did though.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont understand why players do that either. Why try & drop the ball as soon as possible? Thats stupid. *looks over at DJax*

I thought all the NFL fields now have at least the goal line cameras on the pylons. Was waiting to atleast see those ones. Never did though.

To me, it's selfish. Basically running across the goal line screaming look at me, look at the cool shit I'm doing...nevermind he has 10 teammates on the field which he needed to make the play, plus the other 43 on the sidelines that put in the same work week he did. Risking the score over a selfish act is a lack of character from my perspective. It's basically saying they're more important than the team...and that kind of shit pisses me off...I guess that's why he plays for the Cards, you know, one of the original NFL teams that hasn't won chit since I've been alive, and has needed to relocate several times

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, it's selfish. Basically running across the goal line screaming look at me, look at the cool shit I'm doing...nevermind he has 10 teammates on the field which he needed to make the play, plus the other 43 on the sidelines that put in the same work week he did. Risking the score over a selfish act is a lack of character from my perspective. It's basically saying they're more important than the team...and that kind of shit pisses me off...I guess that's why he plays for the Cards, you know, one of the original NFL teams that hasn't won chit since I've been alive, and has needed to relocate several times
Nice dig on the cards. I’m sure it sounded good in your head.

So Murphy plays for the cards because he celebrated an amazing comeback in an emotional game and ALMOST let go of the ball early? I guess if it was the Lambeau Leap, it would have been fine. Or maybe he should just scream ”I still own you”. what a great team celebration.

If you don’t like the “look at me“ stuff? Maybe you should stop watching football, because almost every player who scores a TD does It. Actually, Larry Fitz never did it. I guess thats why he played for the cards.