• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh suspended 1 game

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think at some point this moron would figure it out. His intention on that play was to hurt or injure an opponent, and basically every time he's tried that stunt the only people he has hurt has been himself or his teammates.

I'm not sure he'll ever figure that out. What's the definition of insanity, because I think he has it?

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'd think at some point this moron would figure it out. His intention on that play was to hurt or injure an opponent, and basically every time he's tried that stunt the only people he has hurt has been himself or his teammates.

I'm not sure he'll ever figure that out. What's the definition of insanity, because I think he has it?

Except for every time he's been caught, there's probably been another couple times that he hasn't and gotten away with it. And some of the fines he got earlier are basically pennies compared to the size of his contract. So it may seem worth it to him to keep going at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he appeals he will play the Dallas game more than likely. I do not see them getting by Dallas even with Suh

It was a good matchup for Det with Suh. If you can slow down Dallas' rushing game they're very beatable and Det has a tremendous run defense.

Plus, just last yr Calvin Johnson caught 300 yards worth vs that Dallas defense.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be suspended the rest of the playoffs... Actually that's only going to be one game anyways.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accidentally ran over my wife in my car and when I backed up to see what I hit, I'm afraid I ran over her again. Honest officer it was not intentional either time

LOL good one...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good matchup for Det with Suh. If you can slow down Dallas' rushing game they're very beatable and Det has a tremendous run defense.

Plus, just last yr Calvin Johnson caught 300 yards worth vs that Dallas defense.

Yep it's a BIG deal... They need Suh in that game...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His teammate blew out a knee celebrating after a tackle. Lots of stupid players on that Lions team.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Packers rushed for over 150 yds against Detroit with Suh in the starting lineup.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in the other thread:fuck Suh. Dude had it coming. But a tough break for Lions fans. I feel for them.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a guy who commits football crimes
All the time, Suh, Suh Suhdio
Now he's been suspended many games
But he still commits them just the same, Suh, Suh Suhdio

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a guy who commits football crimes
All the time, Suh, Suh Suhdio
Now he's been suspended many games
But he still commits them just the same, Suh, Suh Suhdio

Something tells me that's all the NFL offices will hear, regardless of what he says, during his appeal.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe 1 game is all he got for clearly trying to injure and put AR out of the game, I mean does it have to have the title Bounty on it to get a year suspension ?????
Same intent, same act, should be same penalty....
I don't understand how the league can justify a repeat offender for the same intended violent act and lay a 6 gamer on someone who smacks their girlfriend first time.....Amazingly Absurd !!

TheConfidante

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe 1 game is all he got for clearly trying to injure and put AR out of the game, I mean does it have to have the title Bounty on it to get a year suspension ?????
Same intent, same act, should be same penalty....
I don't understand how the league can justify a repeat offender for the same intended violent act and lay a 6 gamer on someone who smacks their girlfriend first time.....Amazingly Absurd !!

"Trying to injure" LOL!

You guys have very active imaginations. If it was Stafford getting stepped on, no one would care. But because it's pretty boy Rodgers, whom everyone worships, everyone has their panties in a bunch.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Trying to injure" LOL!

You guys have very active imaginations. If it was Stafford getting stepped on, no one would care. But because it's pretty boy Rodgers, whom everyone worships, everyone has their panties in a bunch.

Way off base here dude, I'm a Ravens fan.....
But I wouldn't care if it was a rookie qb, I'd say the same thing, the truth !!
obviously the only reason you are defending that alien looking piece of dirt is because he's on your team...
I would say I wonder what you would say if he was on the Packers and stepped on Stafford like that but I already know the answer.....Get a rope !!:nod:

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Trying to injure" LOL!

Stafford is just about the only QB Suh hasn't been caught trying to injure.

I expect if he lines up against him next season that will quickly change and he'll be suspended again.