• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sugar Bowl #10 Oklahoma vs #3 Alabama

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Striker: “Anyone who doubted us, they should bite their tongue. Tell 'em all to bite their tongue. Stephen A. (Smith), Skip Bayless, all of 'em.”

:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama fans if you are trying to find a reason for last night's lost here is your Huckleberry! Jinx kid rides again!

Everytime I max out, bet the opposite. Or I just need to bet my opposite. :noidea:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Striker: “Anyone who doubted us, they should bite their tongue. Tell 'em all to bite their tongue. Stephen A. (Smith), Skip Bayless, all of 'em.”

Bite their tongues hell. Just go ahead and cut their tongues out like the good old days. Colon Cowterd can be 1st.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans:

One thing that IMO caught me off guard was AJ McCarron. Of course I hadn't watched him all season so I really don't know. But I heard a lot of how great he was.

Was it an off night for him? In reference to his throws. He seems to just throw soft. He has great stats because in of your receivers are killer. But I didn't see a lot of bullets. He had a couple of good throws but overall it seemed like he just tossed it to his receivers who then did the hard work with both the catch and getting TAC. I guess I thought his beast receivers made him look better than he actually is. I could be wrong, like I said...IMO

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny when Stephen A. pretends he knows allot about college football.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably because he's been talking annoying trash in every bowl game thread

You're a mod? :L I made one comment in the WSU-CSU thread about the PAC having a weak bowl lineup and that becomes "every bowl game thread?" People like you, that some how was given a little power (moderator) and don't know how to use it, can fuck up a wet dream! And for the record everyone is saying the PAC had an easy bowl schedule.:nod: Have a great day! :yahoo:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a mod? :L I made one comment in the WSU-CSU thread about the PAC having a weak bowl lineup and that becomes "every bowl game thread?" People like you, that some how was given a little power (moderator) and don't know how to use it, can fuck up a wet dream! And for the record everyone is saying the PAC had an easy bowl schedule.:nod: Have a great day! :yahoo:

BT:

Water + Duck + Off Back

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BT:

Water + Duck + Off Back

You know i am all for letting comments slide if its a general poster, but you would think a MOD should be held to a higher standard and not be allowed to make comments like that. BT got put into the TB because he could not let an argument go and made some bad comments, he paid his price for that and now a MOD of all people comes in and tries to rile him up again over the same thing. Somehow thats just not right and personally i am losing respect for a couple of the mods on here by their actions and inactions where some of their niche fans are concerned.

Far be it from me to point a finger, but maybe some of the hierarchy need to sweep around their front doorstep before coming to the general masses to clean house. Last i will say on this subject unless provoked further.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't make it to the game. But I have some friends that went and I spoke with them this morning. They continuously talked about how nice the Alabama fans were before and after the game. Just classy people and enjoyed hanging out with em. Basically they said it was the total opposite from the 03' experience with LSU fans in Baton Rouge. That game I went to, which is where my hatred for LSU fans still reins.

when a fanbase is nice to you, that means they aren't jealous in any way of your program, which is the case with Bama fans to OU fans.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we all know why Saban wants the NCAA to do away with the no huddle, spread offenses. OU, Aggy and AU raped his defenses thoroughly. I'm relieved he didn't come to Texas. He would have had a heart attack facing that offense every single week.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kw3.gif

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this....pretty funny. Go to about 00:30 seconds in, she straight up jumped off the top turnbuckle.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr. Tee and I had some back and forth earlier in the thread...just reminding him of our exchange.

Mr. Tee...does this mean that Finebaum is running his mouth now?

Please respond at your convenience.

Thank you,
Occy

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????huh?