• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Strongest Division in AFC?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East all four teams won
AFC West KC and Denver won
AFC South Only JAX won
AFC North all four teams lost

Anecdotal or a sign of things to come?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC West
AFC North
AFC East

Country Mile

AFC South

KC and LAC are both top 5 teams which plants them at the top. I don't believe the Raiders and Broncos are truly bad per se, imo. In the North I still believe in the Bengals and Ravens to be solid teams. Steelers need to insert Pickett to be taken seriously by anyone who's not drunk on the job or a cupcake. Ditto for the Browns and Watson. Miami still has to prove they're for real for me to rank the AFC East above the North, imo. Jets are TBD, but I doubt they're more than frisky with Wilson at QB, and are probably towards the very bottom of the AFC. Pats with Patricia has me all the way out on the Pats offense and the Pats in general.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFCE-6-2
AFCW-4-4
AFCN-3-5
AFCS-1-5-1
:suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Power ranking the AFC at the moment imo:

1. Bills
2. Chiefs
3. Chargers
4. Dolphins (!)
5. Ravens

After that it gets a bit messy. Jets are probably worse than the Raiders. Patriots somehow might be better than Broncos just due to coaching. AFCE does look best early but I'm not sure that will hold outside of the Bills.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Power ranking the AFC at the moment imo:

1. Bills
2. Chiefs
3. Chargers
4. Dolphins (!)
5. Ravens

After that it gets a bit messy. Jets are probably worse than the Raiders. Patriots somehow might be better than Broncos just due to coaching. AFCE does look best early but I'm not sure that will hold outside of the Bills.
Hackett looking really lost right now. You would have to think the Broncos right the ship at some point though, unless injuries really derail them further.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens and Browns had 2 of the biggest meltdowns I have seen in awhile. Balt blows a 21 pt 4th Q lead to allow Tua to throw 4tds and if Chubb has the awareness not to score Browns win that. Not reading into anything by game 2 but some crazy other collapses like The Raiders, shows you the inept coaching and prep. I'd like to thank Gunner O for having the punt bounce off his helmet and being the difference in the game.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone needs to pump the brakes just a touch on Miami.

I thought they were a playoff team coming into the year and that is still looking good. But they are still a LONG ways away from the Chiefs, Bills and Chargers. They really are just another "also ran" competitor in the AFC. Unless injuries decimate the teams, this really looks like a 2 horse race to me between

Tua had one really, really good quarter of football. Let's see if he can replicate anything close to that moving forward before we start taking them completely seriously.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought they were a playoff team coming into the year and that is still looking good. But they are still a LONG ways away from the Chiefs, Bills and Chargers. They really are just another "also ran" competitor in the AFC. Unless injuries decimate the teams, this really looks like a 2 horse race to me between

Tua had one really, really good quarter of football. Let's see if he can replicate anything close to that moving forward before we start taking them completely seriously.
To be fair to the Dolphins, the Bills look like far and away the best team so far and in their own tier. Chiefs have to figure things out and Chargers need to get healthy but they seem like the obvious challenges. After that? Yeah, its up to Tua and Burrow. Ravens seem a bit like a team too reliant on Lamar and need to have a top 5 defense which im not sure they have.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFCE-6-2
AFCW-4-4
AFCN-3-5
AFCS-1-5-1
:suds:

It's still early but the order in which you have them listed is currently correct. It's possible the Bolts and Raiders do not live up to expectations and the Dolphins surpass expectations.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strongest, meh, we will see. Maybe hungriest. How hungry are Bills, Dolphins, and Jets?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC West
AFC North
AFC East

Country Mile

AFC South

KC and LAC are both top 5 teams which plants them at the top. I don't believe the Raiders and Broncos are truly bad per se, imo. In the North I still believe in the Bengals and Ravens to be solid teams. Steelers need to insert Pickett to be taken seriously by anyone who's not drunk on the job or a cupcake. Ditto for the Browns and Watson. Miami still has to prove they're for real for me to rank the AFC East above the North, imo. Jets are TBD, but I doubt they're more than frisky with Wilson at QB, and are probably towards the very bottom of the AFC. Pats with Patricia has me all the way out on the Pats offense and the Pats in general.
25fthst7d3p91.jpg

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously it depends on the week. But in DEC and JAN I have to think KC Denver Cleveland Baltimore Buffalo are all there. Titans maybe and Chargers depend on their QB. Raiders QB isn’t very good.

Jacksonville welcome to the party. Miami is last years AZ with a better D

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC West
AFC North
AFC East

Country Mile

AFC South

1664225709200.png

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health matters here a bit. Chargers look like the yearly SB contender that gets completely knocked out because of injuries so far. You see it every year.

Chiefs had their super reliable kicker injured and havent figured out how to replace Tyreek Hill yet and their oline has regressed. Defense looks good, though. Broncos are a mess on offense but solid on defense. Both teams have a real chance to put something special together if they make the playoffs but its going to be a grind to get there.

Raiders are poorly coached and went all in on a mediocre QB with a bad oline. Currently the worst team in the league but also enough talent to get back to .500.

Honestly, I think the AFCN will be the best by the year's end. AFCW and AFCE about even.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFCE-7-5
AFCN 6-6
AFCW 5-7
AFCS 4-6-1

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No brakes all gas