• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Streaming all the 49er games?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Being an 'old timer', i have yet to stream 49er games?! Well this season i want to watch ALL 49er games and think streaming is the way to go. I'm asking for suggestions based on others experience?

I just got a Apple TV and been reading subscribe to Sling TV for NFL Network. My first question is.......Does getting the NFL Network allow you to watch ALL 49er games? It says "200 games" which seems to imply most but not all?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being an 'old timer', i have yet to stream 49er games?! Well this season i want to watch ALL 49er games and think streaming is the way to go. I'm asking for suggestions based on others experience?

I just got a Apple TV and been reading subscribe to Sling TV for NFL Network. My first question is.......Does getting the NFL Network allow you to watch ALL 49er games? It says "200 games" which seems to imply most but not all?

Not sure what an out of market game is

How to Watch 49ers Games Live Online Without Cable [2018] | Heavy.com

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
This is what I've been doing the past couple of years and I'll let you and any other interested person decide if it's the method for you since some might consider it too much of a hassle.

I've been using the NFL GamePass International which allows you to stream every game live and replay them anytime you want.

In order to do that you need a VPN on your computer (phone should work too I imagine) to fool the NFL Gamepass site to thinking you're outside of the US or Canada.

And with the VPN don't just pick any country because different countries have different prices for the service. Pick Brazil because it's the cheapest I've found at $150 a year (at the time of this posting). Sign up for it like any other service and you're good to go.

Every time you want to use the service though you have to use the VPN to switch your country but the country doesn't have to be the one you signed up for. So if you signed up through Brazil then when you want to watch a game just pick the closet country to you like Mexico.

Of course I'll throw in the "your mileage may vary warning" because it's going to depend on your internet speed and technically the NFL could shut this down anytime it wanted though I've been using it for years without issue and honestly I doubt the NFL is going to want to stop people from handing it more money.

Also the other downside is unless you connect your computer to the TV you'll have to watch the games on the computer since I don't know of a way to stream it to your TV since it requires a VPN to work.

But another positive is that you can stream the games live to your phone as well by having a VPN on your phone and than doing a google search for "NFL GamePass International APK", download and install it on your phone (just make sure it's the latest version), and like with the computer use the VPN to switch your country and you're good to go. The hassle with this one though is the APP won't update on it's own so when a new version comes out you have to manually download it and install it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is what I've been doing the past couple of years and I'll let you and any other interested person decide if it's the method for you since some might consider it too much of a hassle.

I've been using the NFL GamePass International which allows you to stream every game live and replay them anytime you want.

In order to do that you need a VPN on your computer (phone should work too I imagine) to fool the NFL Gamepass site to thinking you're outside of the US or Canada.

And with the VPN don't just pick any country because different countries have different prices for the service. Pick Brazil because it's the cheapest I've found at $150 a year (at the time of this posting). Sign up for it like any other service and you're good to go.

Every time you want to use the service though you have to use the VPN to switch your country but the country doesn't have to be the one you signed up for. So if you signed up through Brazil then when you want to watch a game just pick the closet country to you like Mexico.

Of course I'll throw in the "your mileage may vary warning" because it's going to depend on your internet speed and technically the NFL could shut this down anytime it wanted though I've been using it for years without issue and honestly I doubt the NFL is going to want to stop people from handing it more money.

Also the other downside is unless you connect your computer to the TV you'll have to watch the games on the computer since I don't know of a way to stream it to your TV since it requires a VPN to work.

But another positive is that you can stream the games live to your phone as well by having a VPN on your phone and than doing a google search for "NFL GamePass International APK", download and install it on your phone (just make sure it's the latest version), and like with the computer use the VPN to switch your country and you're good to go. The hassle with this one though is the APP won't update on it's own so when a new version comes out you have to manually download it and install it.

Thanks for the description, i read this earlier so apparently it works. I have a good friend who also described this international VPN.

Upon further research, i found that only Direct TV has ALL the games available. But this involves subscribing for the antenna too, so not going there. I'm left with the 'old fashion' go to your local sports bar. The problem is Hawaii standard time is 3 hours behind Pacific, so sometimes after a fun but next morning difficult "party", not easy getting up and then driving 35 minutes?!

Games here start at 7:00 am until day light savings time in October (?), then it starts at 8:00 am.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reddit.com Any sport; baseball, football, basketball. Every game played that day.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It works great. try this url for baseball:
MLBStreams

It will take you to a page that has every baseball game. Click on the one you want to watch with either home or away announcers and it will be like watching HD TV. You can see what you think.

When football season comes just replace "mlb" with "nfl" in the URL and you'll be able to select any NFL game.

The links for each game will be up about an hour or two before the game starts.