• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stop me if you have heard this before

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get is sort of depends on what kind of growth we see from the young players who will end up being the next great cast of characters if we are to contend in 2019 -- guys like Tre Flowers, Shaquill Griffin, Penny, Rasheem Green, David Moore, Will Dissly, Tedric Thompson, Delano Hill, etc. One of the challenges this time around will be putting it all together when the QB is making a lot more $$ than when RW was on his 3rd round rookie contract. A good problem to have I suppose.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get is sort of depends on what kind of growth we see from the young players who will end up being the next great cast of characters if we are to contend in 2019 -- guys like Tre Flowers, Shaquill Griffin, Penny, Rasheem Green, David Moore, Will Dissly, Tedric Thompson, Delano Hill, etc. One of the challenges this time around will be putting it all together when the QB is making a lot more $$ than when RW was on his 3rd round rookie contract. A good problem to have I suppose.

True but It also depends on good picks as well. For example grabbing a EDGE who has climbed draft boards and not fallen ( expect if he was top 5 pick)

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A NFC West rival makes the SB

We make the playoffs when people said we had no chance.

Sounds a lot like 2012 season for us.

Now what happens next?

The Rams lose the Super Bowl

The Seahawks face the Rams at The Clink in 2019 NFC Championship game and win the game on a back corner toss to Baldwin

Seahawks go back to the Super Bowl and beat the Chiefs for their second and most impressive championship to date

Book it :yes:

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need the defense to be top 3 again and we will win 13 games