• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stillwaters Finest

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow!
you musta really wrecked em -

At the end of the 2 locked threads yesterday. Still laughing at bit at a supposedly adult male being so triggered by a 66 year old woman that he had to run to admins to win because he couldn't hold his own in a verbal argument, which he started.

CouchOnFire

Statism is a disease
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do people keep thinking we'd want to come back? With the seriously nasty things that so many have said about how much better it is without us there & what trash so many of us are.
This! If 'amnesty' were actually granted, it would be a free for all over there. So many have said so much... I would never go back. I would burn that place to the ground. That's just me tho:noidea:

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This! If 'amnesty' were actually granted, it would be a free for all over there. So many have said so much... I would never go back. I would burn that place to the ground. That's just me tho:noidea:

Another reason they can't left people back. Too much has been said on both sides.

An amnesty would tear it apart.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you told him
he needed some balls,
and instead
you got the shaft ?

Actually, I came out the winner. Yeah, they got the ban but I got to show what a petty person he is..the violating the rules w/the screen shot, the attacking, the coming back into locked threads to "have his say" on THREE separate occasions, then running to the admins to get me banned.

I lost the ability to post. He lost a whole lot more.

bamagrad75

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess he can cancel his neck surgery since he got the main pain in his neck, and ass, taken care of by the admins

TechRaiderRider

Wreck Em!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I came out the winner. Yeah, they got the ban but I got to show what a petty person he is..the violating the rules w/the screen shot, the attacking, the coming back into locked threads to "have his say" on THREE separate occasions, then running to the admins to get me banned.

I lost the ability to post. He lost a whole lot more.
so,
queen emeritus 66
drama queen 1

not bad -